Official Jordan Brand Forum Wallpaper Thread

4zix2cl.jpg
these guys were scary lol
4vr8x6v.jpg

Just answering syr001's request:
...hope you can post some III wht/blk/red's.

Here you go. It's another big one at 1600 x 1200.
6bud1r9.jpg

I basically decided on a 30 pixel width as a challenge to see if I could make recognisable shoes. Given the amount of detail on some shoes this was a tough ask. I decided to use minimal colors because if you start using a lot of colors at that resolution things can start to look blurry.

I got the real shoes out or side view pics and started drawing them. I worked in PhotoShop at 1600% magnification with the pencil brush on 1 pixel and literally drew pixel by pixel. It was like going back to my first foray into computer art making black and white pictures in Broderbund's PrintShop on the Apple //e in the late 80's.

The colors were blocked in and then slightly lighter or darker colors were used to show physical details but not actual shading of light and dark. I tried to be consistent from one shoe to the next with the colors that were common so the dark grey used to hint at details in black is consistent through all the shoes and the same goes for the pale grey used on white.

I constantly referred back to the real shoes to try and get everything laid out right. If you look closely you will see there are subtle differences in the height and shape of the shoes to reflect their real differences. Those that have raised arches have 1 pixel high gaps in the soles. If you knew how well I knew the subtle features of each Air Jordan you would probably be embarrassed for me. :nerd:
nerd.gif
[email protected]

rlci21.jpg
AT&T U-VERSE - BEST EVER.
YEA THE BABY DANCES, TO THINK...ITS CIRCA OG XII
FOR SALE: BLACK V SZ 13 DS, BLACK CAROLINA 5 SZ 15 VNDS, CAROLINA VI LOW SZ 13 NDS, BLACK BLUE 18 SZ 12 DS. PM ME IF INTERESTED!

Answering MR23MJ's request:
''nice, can you make one for the black/red xi's?''

I'm staying at the larger size (1600 x 1200) so everyone should be covered. Might be too large for some of you, but if you know Photoshop at all, you can reduce its size.

You'll notice I'm staying true to Bulls color combinations. Hope it passes the critics' test... It's Father's Day you know.
669o2s9.jpg

Here's the IV's I promised. Again, it's 1600 x 1200.

Note that all of mine have a simialr background ''foundation'' of elements because I'm doing a series. I'm also using the book ''Driven From Within'' for my main quotation text.

Hope it works for you. On to the XII's!
6gakhol.jpg

Back
Top Bottom