Official Jordan Brand Forum Wallpaper Thread

Originally Posted by B1acMan365

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

ohiost2345wrote:
Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone has the "We Have Already Witnessed" wallpapers. I know I had them on my computer and now they seem to be missing. I looked through the thread and couldn't find them, and if they are in there then I apologize for asking. Any help is appreciated.
eek.gif
Witnessed
eek.gif

is the ed in red to emphasize that michael had erectile dysfuntion? i always wondered why. am i right?

Originally Posted by rade23petkoski

what ya`ll think about these joints? the retro iv`s from `99 in pristine condition
0f216f2aa8b7559656438ed9366ed256b273335e.jpg

Like premature ejaculation, you just ruined it.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 3thaman

what ya`ll think about these joints? the retro iv`s from `99 in pristine condition
0f216f2aa8b7559656438ed9366ed256b273335e.jpg

Like premature ejaculation, you just ruined it.
smh.gif

he sure did man that guy is the worse i just hope those aint his
smh.gif
smh.gif

^^^ To rade23koski...Those shoes you posted there are fake... everyone knows it and that's why they said you were wrecking this post...I'm surethere's a post on this forum that shows the differences between authentic and fake air jordans. Rock Deep....this was a GREAT idea !!!!! Thank you!!!!!Brought back memories for me...

you know what i think? i think ya`ll are jealous because of my sneakers. By the way, they are never worn...
and i got a question: in which way I already ruined them?
But at the end....... I HAVE THEM BUT YOU NOT
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

jordan-melo-m5-blue-white.jpg

jordan-melo-m5-blue-white.jpg
Are you serious.....?

i love these thred the best in the best pictures of all time ,thanks a lot u guys, these pictures ar great!!keep them coming

That guy has no idea that he just posted fake ivs...he's even shocked that it wasn't received in amazement....he probably has no idea that there'seven an '89 version, let alone what a legitimate '99 version would look like.... Buddy, please do your research before you post on here.... find outwhat real air jordans were and looked like...look at the original line and I promise you it would be so obvious...you'll be ashamed that you never knew thetruth about how great the shoe was and what it really looked like......

now this is a jordan brand forum. none of this complaining stuff floatin around. good thread man.

Back
Top Bottom