OFFICIAL: Jordan Ice Blue X Retro Post

any boston heads know where you are coppin these?
"I sell ice in the winter, I sell fire in hell
I am a hustler baby, I'll sell water to a well"-Jay to the Z

Im def coppin this weekend those sneakers are fire :wow:
eek.gif

Quote:
any boston heads know where you are coppin these?

try the footaction downtown they always get the exclusives
IM A YANKEES FAN​

Went to my local footaction yesterday here in Houston, they told me they got over 100 pairs. They open at 8, but I will be there at about 6 or 7. I am still seeing the white/maize everywhere here, and the black/maize 13's in some places still.

A couple spots in Queens got them for RAPE, i live in LI does anyone know if the Foot Actions in Roosevelt Field or Green Acres in gonna have them? Please let me know
I WANT AQUA VIII'S IN AN 11-11.5 PLEASE HELP.

[email protected] or hit me up on AIM: MIKEBDAGR8

Anyone know where in vegas these things will drop? NTLV said they aren't getting them...

I called them and the stupid idiot kept talking about Retro 2 and 13.. i should drive down there and hit em with a cell phone
Coming in at 91 its... EMAIL!!!!! [email protected]

Quote:
WTF....just got off the phone with some dude from Getta Clue here in Sac. and they are selling the Ice Blue for 150.00. It comes with some music CD.

hmmm, sounds weird. wonder if sheik next door or city kicks gunna have em too.

florin mall might be a decent spot to grab em
Reppin 916 but not the Queens
SUNS 2004-2005 NBA CHAMPS!!!!
AMARE = MVP
FOR SALE/TRADE
SIZE 11 DS WHITE/MAIZE SIZE 11 DS HUARACHE 2K4 LASER
ANY SIZE ICE BLUE [email protected]

Jcerva627 what store do you work at???
I may be hitting up your spot.
DIRTY Member #US 11 aka The O.D.B.[/b]
T-Mac!!![/b]
email: ebay: beverb95 (70+)[/b]
[/b]​

Quote:
A couple spots in Queens got them for RAPE, i live in LI does anyone know if the Foot Actions in Roosevelt Field or Green Acres in gonna have them? Please let me know

Green Acres Footaction will be getting them. I'm trying to get there as early as possible... don't wanna be outside all Friday waiting at 34th st FA on my senior cut day. :\
ohwell.gif

I just got the ice blues. They have them at sneaker villa in philly. They only had one of each size

Who Ever is Going to Green Acres Mall on Sat. Foot Action is closed for Renovations!!! Just spoke to the manager today. Roosevelt Field Foot Action is also closed for Renovations, so no Ice Blue X's at the mall, good luck i guess im gonna have to pay 150 damn.
I WANT AQUA VIII'S IN AN 11-11.5 PLEASE HELP.

[email protected] or hit me up on AIM: MIKEBDAGR8

Quote:
dang, a 100 pairs at your footaction store. Only place geting in houston? or other spots to?

I know that there is atleast 3 other footactions in Houston getting them. When the Altitude 13's came out only 3 or 4 footactions in Houston had them.

Quote:
Jcerva627 what store do you work at???

I don't work there, I meant the footaction I go to. It's the one at Northline. I know Greenspoint is getting them for sure too. Northline already has them on display.

I need those so bad. It's between buying those or having spending money for the week. Oh well. Light blue is my fav color and i been waitin on these since I saw the pix back in may and they backed the Release date back.

Can someone hook me up with some 411? Imma be in the Vegas area this weekend and need to get myself a pair. Can anyone direct me to a spot were I can pick up a pair. I read someone earlier in the thread mention NT Las Vegas was not getting them, so I need a plan B. Thanks in advance for any info.

ANY BAY AREA HEADS NOE WHERE TOO COPP DESE????? malls???? mom & pop stores??
LOOKING FOR NUBUCK 12's & CEMENT 3's SZ 8 OR 8.5 GET AT ME.

LOL DOUBLE O.. you're so bad lol and it is better thank you :smokin
smokin.gif

[/center]

R.I.P DWAYNE LLOYD
R.I.P J SHEP

Quote:
Can someone hook me up with some 411? Imma be in the Vegas area this weekend and need to get myself a pair. Can anyone direct me to a spot were I can pick up a pair. I read someone earlier in the thread mention NT Las Vegas was not getting them, so I need a plan B. Thanks in advance for any info.

Im gonna ask again.. I think that employee i called was either being a stingy mofo or being a pure fob.. either way.. NTLV is gay
Coming in at 91 its... EMAIL!!!!! [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom