OFFICIAL: Jordan Ice Blue X Retro Post

I'm passing on these. Am I the only one that thinks these look too much like the steels? I copped the steels on RD, and I love 'em. But even when the Tarheels were playing I couldn't tell whether they were wearing steels or the ices. So, because of that....not copped.

"My veins pour Air Force blue like military IVs"

^^^^^^^250 :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member #7-Airgod
From NY to Broward cty 954!

sorry but these 2 colors smoke the ice and make ice look like crap!!!

4toz1x

4toz05

Xred2.jpg

DAMN the reds are FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

ice blue = too plain = pure hype...

those grey/blue ones are hideous.

and why are u posting those pics in this thread? This is the ices official thread. 0]
alien.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP​
If you run, youre gonna die tired.​

I went up to my local Footaction and asked them if they were getting them..they said they still dont know, they said they got them on there release date calender but they said they wont know untill they get their shipment...are ALL footactions getting them or just some? or most? whats the deal with this release?? I NEED TO KNOW!

i like but gonna have to pass
"I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my bedroom ans was in bed before the room was dark."- Muhammad Ali

looking for sz. 9.5 jordan XIX blk.red, hurache 2k4 blk/red, AZG 1 or 2 blk/red

Quote:
I went up to my local Footaction and asked them if they were getting them..they said they still dont know, they said they got them on there release date calender but they said they wont know untill they get their shipment...are ALL footactions getting them or just some? or most? whats the deal with this release?? I NEED TO KNOW!

No...not all FA's will get them...not even most...but SOME...some of the locations that sell Jordan's better...pretty much, if they got the Alt XIII's, they will get these...

I would think that if you talked to the manager that they SHOULD know by know if they are getting them or not...

JM

anyone know any mom and pop stores in nyc queens that are gettin em, i tried my spot but they arent getting em
frown.gif

I said this before in one of the 50 "official Ice" threads, but I'm looking forward to sitting in line for these. A June night in Chicago, lawn chairs, PSP with some movies and games, talking shop and checking out each others kicks sound like good times to me. If anyone wants to hang, me and my man will be around the front of the line...we'll be the two Finish Line managers telling passerby about Phil Jackson sandals again...

Thinking East XIX's, but still undecided.

does anyone happen to know if most of the clothing that pipe slaya, aka shoejocky, posted would be available at FA's that receive the ice blues? jm? i appreciate it..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom