OFFICIAL: Jordan Ice Blue X Retro Post

Work at Footaction and only footactions will be getting them. it will be one pair your size only. if you know an employ they might hook it up

Footaction Cerrtios
562-402-4117

Quote:
and ste160, im gonna be in vegas in early july, wheres your store located?

Our Aladdin store should be open by then! So many people come down for that tournament

Quote:
i might stop by suite 160 on sat plus u got 20 percent off? might buy me a shirt while i'm there too. just dunno how early to arrive so i can get a size 11

We open at 11:00am people start lining up around 9am any time aorund there you should be fine, and yes when you buy the X's all clothing is 20% off

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>[email protected][/td][td]AIM: bga7x[/td][/tr][/table]​
I worked at Nike Town, but wasn't down for selling Souls.
\n​
\n

Just a heads up to my SoCal Nter's.
Shiekhs is getting them but they are continuing there
SHADY WAYS. I was told that your gonna have to buy
$50 worth of appareal to get the X. >:
mad.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
Yes I said $50, not just a shirt but $50 total of apparel before they even attempt to sell you the shoes. >:
mad.gif
I say **@*% shiekhs. I got a spot that I know my pair is guaranteed so I'm not worried. Just you guys a heads up.
WATTS, C.A. HOME OF THE C'S AND B'S

GET AT ME - THE WATTS JORDAN KING - [email protected]

AIM - djkaos234512

^^ I just got my pair size 10 reserved at this mom and pop's spot and they making you buy $65 worth of apparel. But its worth it cause screw waiting in line, I rather put in time at work than wait in line for hours.

^^
but if your ending up paying 190 for em, you coulda had em a month ago from some people in the b/s forum.

also, i cant remember the last time i was this excited for a release, im really really feelin these
"What did Kobe actually do wrong? To any of you? Personaly? To make you feel the way you do about him? To him the way you do now?" - Scoop Jackson

Get the limited edition black and purple Laker Huarache 2K5's here in a size 10.5!!

hurriKane88,
I called shiekhs at
SoBay Galleria, Foxx Hills Mall, and Del Amo mall and they all are going to make you buy apparel. I'm not falling into this trap, like my man said you are practically paying 190 for them if you don't want the apparel, if that was the case I would've just copped them from a canadian Nter a month ago.
Shiekh sucks bigg time.

AIM - djkaos234512

^^ True I could have got these a while back for $190 but the way I see it is that I am also getting a Jordan sweatshirt and the shoes for retail plus tax, no worries about fraud, and the best part I can go pick the shoes up at noon on Sat without waiting in line.

For those wondering what sizes are available in the ice blue's, i emailed NIKE myself. many have been saying the smallest size will be a 7.5, but this is what i got..

Quote:
Discussion Thread
---------------------------------------------------------------
Response (Lisa) - 06/08/2005 09:48 AM
Dear R6N3T7,

Thank you for your interest in the Jordan X's, style number 310805-141.

This shoe will be manufactured in sizes 7-18, in limited quantities. For product availability, please visit your local NIKETOWN store. If you do not have a NIKETOWN store near you, please click on the link below to locate your closest Nike retailer.

niketown-locator.custhelp...er/loc.php

We appreciate the time you have taken to contact us.

Sincerely,

Lisa
Nike
Hope that clears everything up..

Last edited:
Yea, the smallest size available is size 7, but they probably only produce 5 for the entire US............. couldn't find a store that carries size 7 ice blue in the entire nor. cal. If anyone finds it, pls email me. [email protected]

Quote:
Hey djkaos23, is the Sheiks at Fox Hills called Mens Land?

No it's Shiekh's. Thety are 2 different stores.

Quote:
anybody know of another place in SoCal besides Shiekhs, Niketown, and some FAs to get them??

Salvatory stores are getting them but they are probably gonna do the same as Shiekhs as to where you might have to buy some kinda apparel to buy the shoes. I might be wrong but I have seen them do it before.

Other than that I haven't got any conformation from my other spots but once I do I will let you guys know. If they don't get them then our best bet is to try FA.

AIM - djkaos234512

^^thanks for the info djkaos23

*edit: just called Salvatory in Santa Monica, they require you to buy an outlet: tshirt and jeans*

NIKETOWN LAS VEGAS will have the ice X

I'm just posting this because someone said they wouldn't but i called my boy and he said they have em right now
so DO NOT FLAME ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:
mad.gif

MisterKicks,

ezinbox me if you can help me, I live in cerritos and can work womething out if you can help me cop on saturday. Ive bought several J's from that footaction.

Justin

Quote:
ANY ON LINE STORES GETTIN THESE niketown.com....footaction.com??? Anyone for retail ???
no no and probably not unless you find someone nice
"What did Kobe actually do wrong? To any of you? Personaly? To make you feel the way you do about him? To him the way you do now?" - Scoop Jackson

Get the limited edition black and purple Laker Huarache 2K5's here in a size 10.5!!

>>>>>>>>>>619 san diego..... anybody?!!! SHEIKH'HHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I just reserved me a pair at a location.. do you think these guys are honest about saying that they'll guarantee me a pair? and did you actually get your reserved pair? man jordan releases are hella crazy down in so cal... you gotta wait in line like 2 hours before... stupid sleep overs.
San Diego, Killa Cali. Holla!

Back
Top Bottom