OFFICIAL: Jordan Ice Blue X Retro Post

Quote:
what a dissapointment 34th street was tonite..

i guess u got there late. homie chillin by da front of the store was wearing denims. straight fire ... :smokin
smokin.gif

* Ronpanico1 *AJFREAK954 * OnlySomeJordan* kingofny04 * morekixthenkarateflix​
* goldenarmz97 * Its FokiS * DRJordanFreak88 * NAPONAPO* hnydlr * PhatDominican​

hey can any 1 post the fa locations in ny again please
if any one is selling xv black n red size 10 or white n red 17s inbox me asap

i think if people dont know where theyre getting em from by now, its too late
"What did Kobe actually do wrong? To any of you? Personaly? To make you feel the way you do about him? To him the way you do now?" - Scoop Jackson

Get the limited edition black and purple Laker Huarache 2K5's here in a size 10.5!!

what's all the racket about with these? they look exactly like steels from a distance to me.
dog meat tastes just like chicken!

Quote:
Did you have on Hunters, standing on the side with your Dog?

yeap, in da flesh ...

who which patient shoe hed were u ?
* Ronpanico1 *AJFREAK954 * OnlySomeJordan* kingofny04 * morekixthenkarateflix​
* goldenarmz97 * Its FokiS * DRJordanFreak88 * NAPONAPO* hnydlr * PhatDominican​

ok so I am hit the bed and wake up at 5:30, hopefully I will get mine tomorrow, or else............
In the event of my demise, when my heart can beat no more, I hope I die for a principle or a belief that I had lived 4, I will die before my time because I feel the shadow's depth, so much I wanted 2 accomplish, before I reached my death
I have come 2 grips with the possibility and wiped the last tear from my eyes
I loved all who were positive In the event of my Demise 2pac

Quote:
who which patient shoe hed were u ?

I had on an White/Grey Sleeve Akademiks Tee, Light Blue Jeans, and my new beaters, Cool Grey IV's.

I recognized you from your pics in the WDYWT threads.

EDIT: In the earlier post, I meant to say Forbes.
[/b]
[/b]​

On a side note.........

Will Fat Joe be doing this to his X's?................

5voisj

[/b]​

Quote:
anyone no how many pairs NTSF will be gettin?
a lil more than 100 that what some 1 said on NT

BUYING SIZE 9 AND 9.5 JORDANS IN THE BAY AREA 415

Picked up my pair earlier today at my spot! I feel for all these people lining up here in NoCal esp. at NTSF. I'm just grateful that I've been in the game long enough to not have to deal with that out of
the graciousness of my local m & p.
Best of luck to all of you trying to get yours!
peace

so how many people are going to be mad when they get up to get in line. A lot of people on NT forget that NTERS arent the only ones that buy shoes.

My one friend has never been to a shoe launch or waited for shoes and hes comin with me for these.

Back
Top Bottom