OFFICIAL: Jordan Ice Blue X Retro Post

Wow what a night!!!!! I'm finally home and I'm exhausted...but I got my 8.5!!!! So mission accomplished. I was the chubby kid wit long braids in a black tee black yank fitted faded grey jeans and black 20s on...sittin on a red stool makin mad noise. It almost got ugly out there near the end around 11:30...one more line cut and it would have been like the CG 11s all over again. But everything calmed down. I got my pair and a few pics of the night to share. To tired to post now.. Ill post the pics of the line and the kicks tomorrow.

PS I copped the tee too and its fireeee!!! Will post pics later sleep now
Yea you shining but the only thing you leavin out ur a candle in the [/i]
FREE PSP!!! IT WORKS CLICK HERE!!!!

anyone got a report on NTLV?? I might go down there to check it out......then to bed I go, gotta deal with my own release tomorrow! Lots-o-angry kids, and parents......man this is so fun!!!

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>[email protected][/td][td]AIM: bga7x[/td][/tr][/table]​
I worked at Nike Town, but wasn't down for selling Souls.
\n​
\n

:rofl:
roll.gif
it'll be okay STE-160 just bring something to drink.

COPPIN MY PAIR AROUND NOON AT MY HOOK UP SPOT TOMORROW... POPPIN NIGHT THO GOT BACK FROM AND 1 IN THA TOWN PEEPS GETTIN JUMPED AND SOME FOOS WERE PULLIN OUT THEY HEATERS...ROUNDS WERE GOIN OFF RIGHT NEXT TO WHERE I WAS PARKED IN THA LOT SPEED OFF WIT THA QUICKNESS THO I THINK SOMEBODY GOT HIT.

Shameless plug but I got sz 9.5,10.5,11,12 available leave me a message in my ezinbox I'm selling them for $190 SHIPPED

garden state plaza has a pretty small line. dunno how many pairz there releasing tho. see me there wearing concords...

if your headed to cerritos dont bother, theres already 100 kids waiting in the Krispy parking lot, its going to be funny to watch this @ 5:30. Full story to come...

Just about to head out for my ones. After 10 this post will just blow up. I know people aren't posting cuz they in line right now. Hope I get mine. Stupid hyped up idiots in NYC.
When we begin to hate someone for who they are, we really start to hate ourselves for who we are not....
FS: LASER IV 12.5 355 shipped [email protected]

At 9 I'mma hop on my bike and ride by SneakerVilla in Penn St,PA.If anyone needs a pair IM me or send me a message.

I went to Greenspoint @ 5:45AM. There was about 25 people there. They were going to open at 6AM, but I dont think Security was in place. The Mall doors didnt open until 6:30AM. When the doors opened everyone ran like crazy. I even saw this dude push someones girl on the ground :\
ohwell.gif
They made everyone line up outside and asked for there sizes. Things got screwed up when they let 5 in at a time and people started asking for different sizes.

Before the sotre even opened they were sold out of 11.5 and 13. THis dude in front of me wanted a 14 and he tried to squeeze him into a 12. :wow:
embarassed.gif
His friend said the Jumpman on his shoe looked like it was straining. :lol:
laugh.gif

Funny Quote: "I dare you to wear those out to the car cause they gonna wrinkle up just like the other Xs" :wow:
embarassed.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

p.s. werent very many tee's there just the X's neck tee and the sillouette (sp?), no blueprint tees :\
ohwell.gif

All in all I'm not impressed with the "better quality" that these were said to have. They just got Nubuck on em. I wouldnt pay over retail for these.

[/b]
[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
ebay: beverb95 (75+)[/b]​

Greetings from Niketown Chi-town!!!!
Just a report for you JB heads in the 773 area. Niketown Chicago was dead. If you got there at 3am you were getting your shoes. 11.5 went fast. These shoes didn't get the turnout I expected which is fine by me cause I was surrounded by real chill cats.
I got my pair and 2 shirts and one pair of shorts.
Seriously it was a real laid back night.

P.S I was the guy who had McDonalds delivered at 3am for all you who were there.

got mine just now at wheaton dtlr. place was aight. not much people.. store opened 8am. when i got out, there were 4 size 11's left

my story...woke up.....5 am to get to nike town chicago , which opens at 7.....

theres 44 people ahead of me....2 pair max limit....was a little worried...waited till 7 ...got my wristband and they said they had enough size 12's!!! so by 8 15 go in and get a pair plus the slam dunk tee.....172.92 was the total...paid!

other notes....saw this women who was in her early to mid 40's rockin' steeles and in line for ices :pimp:
pimp.gif

man walks out of nt and says theres only 20 pairs left and trys to sells his for $$250....

fun time.... goin to sleep now....

BTW, chicago nt'ers that were there, i had a black and orange RL polo on w/ khaki shorts and sandals....im 1/2 white 1/2 mex by the way :tongue:
tongue.gif

Chicago's Finest Doin Big Things
Home of Blackiceblaze,trueballa87,joser84 & flipmode11​

Well here's what happened.9:00am store opened i fixed my hair,washed my face patiently got out the house around 9:35am left on my bike, got to the store around 9:42am.Nobody in the store yet i asked what sizes you got.He Said: I pretty much got every size.Seems nobody bought any YET?They also have the white/black/maize 13 lows! Surprised BTW Store is SneakerVilla in Reading, Pennsylvania. :smile:
smile.gif

not much of a wait .... :tongue:
tongue.gif

+ ports from ShoeGuru. gracias :D
happy.gif

5vtcp5

* Ronpanico1 *AJFREAK954 * OnlySomeJordan* kingofny04 * morekixthenkarateflix​
* goldenarmz97 * Its FokiS * DRJordanFreak88 * NAPONAPO* hnydlr * PhatDominican​

Back
Top Bottom