OFFICIAL: Jordan Ice Blue X Retro Post

My sob story.. Went to the Footaction in the Christinana Mall in Deleware.. Called the day before they said they had them ..... This morning they told everyone they didn't...so basically I'm screwed!!!! I need a little help... does anyone know where they can be copped in Philly that may have them this afternoon?... also did any finishlines get them? I'm heaed to the city in about 1 hour

Woke up at 8:00am.

Showered and out by 8:30am.

125th around 8:50-9:00am.

Walked out of Dr. Jay's with 2 pair 9.5 by 9:30am.

Wait felt like 15 minutes tops.

Pretty much the same exact way I got my Alt's.

I heard Foot Action 125th was on some buuuuuuuullshhh........

nvm LOCOOFE just called niketown miami sold out only size 14 left... :lol:
laugh.gif

TWO 3

I have a size 13 to trade for a size 11-11.5.

Lemme know if you're interested.

[email protected]

AIM: VA8033
"I use to hustle for Jordan kicks, now I do it for a brick ...." - Cormega

most of the sneaker villas in philly have sold out of them.

but they may get some shipments later.

i got mine this morning, my spot only had 7 pairs. thank god i got mine.

NT Chigago was real lame... like 10 people in line til about 5 or so then it only got to about 50-60.. was first and sold an 11.5 to some dude for 250... shoes paid for for a night of sittin on my behind :pimp:
pimp.gif

the best midnight pickupp 4 me yet... there was no waiting in line or anything... i totally 4got about these kix. i went 2 the movies on 34thst... and as soon as i got off the train i remembered that i totally 4got 2 get these kix. i was like damn, i guess imm have 2 pass. so i went on my way 2 the movies, and when i came out, the line was gone, the store was almost empty... i was the 1st 2 get the black and green 13's and the last 2 get the ice blue 10's... perfect bookends... 34th street is beautiful.... great kix...
[/i]

Day 2 Shouts to Me of course,bknowbles,Kritik, LOVEtheXIV, and my lady who finally got an NT account SheGotTheHotKicks mission accomplished.

Line Jumpers Got Shut Down!!!!!! All the people behind me you're all welcome hope you all got what you needed~1~

releasedaywheel.jpg

just a pic of the date cause I know the haters gonna think it's the same kicks from yesterday
releasedaydate.jpg

line1.jpg

No problems for me. I woke up around 7, headed to the store around 8:45. I got there at 9, went in and got my 8 pair that I reserved on yesterday. It was a breeze.
5vunmx

5vunpl

If you are interested, you can email me at [email protected] or click here sz 9.5,10.5,11 and 12.

its hogs like you that make them sell out for ppl who just want one pair.

haha but dont take that the wrong way.

Got to University Mall at 8....heard the lines were crazy at Footaction...went to Harold Penner...No Lines AT ALL..No Wait..Got my 10.5 and got home before Footaction even opened up at 8:30. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

FA in the South Bay Galleria, opened at 6 am. Woke up at 4:45, was at my homies pad at 5:00, cause he wanted 2 roll with me. Waited for like 15 minutes honking outside his house and no one came out so I jammed. I get 2 the Galleria 15 minutes before it opens and there's this huge line. I started 2 think forget this, I'm screwed. But instead of leaving, I decided to stay, got off the car and went 2 the end of the line. Security guard opened the mall doors and some people started ran 2 the FA, which there was no need 2 cause the FA was just a few feet away from the entrance. All this time, I'm in line thinking I was going 2 be able 2 cop. The pairs start 2 sell, and the manager comes up 2 the gate 2 tell the people wat pairs he has left, so get out of line 2 hear wat he got 2 say. He asked who needed a sz 12 cause he had 2 pairs and no one in the whole line needed a sz 12, it was just me and another cat who were a sz 12. I was still able 2 cop, when it looked doubtful and grime.

san diego. 619 619 619 619. Woke up at 6:00 a and went to Fashion Valley Mall. Got my 10 and a 11.. A couple bought 6 pairs crazy...........meet a mom who waited for her son to get a pair but couldn't get it because she had to leave at 7:30.. so sad.... Both FA and Sheikh had limited pairs... 15 pairs each I believe. I can't sleep right now..
San Diego, Killa Cali. Holla!

anybody in chi town who didnt get a pair try City Sports in Harvey wasnt even a line about 6 people max was there i got a size 12. >D
grin.gif

Chicago's Finest Doin Big Things Home of Blackiceblaze,trueballa87, flipmode11 & easy3000​

I already posted that I got my 2 pair, so you can call me a hater all you want.

But WTF is with

Quote:
I got 9 pairs wanted 14 oh well im going to have my peeps pick up the final 5 pics by the end of the day im dead tired. I got size 10,9, 11, and some half sizes get at me at TheTrueMessage.

14 pairs? Are you kidding?

In multiple sizes. So clearly they aren't all for you.

Insane. Get a job son. It's all profit.

What a Joke these weren't ''limited'' my friend told me me he spotted these everywhere and btw i can walk slowly to my store about 7 minutes away and still be able to get ANY size i want.So Much for the Hype :lol:
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom