OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
any instagram foolishness yet? lol that's the only reason I came in here
laugh.gif

I've helped plenty of dudes out first before, but not anymore.

I've been screwed too often in the future, especially by Shoejocky, I got that man over 60 pair of SB's from my local spot that my boy owned back in 2006-2007 and he said he would hook me up with stuff in the future and never did.

I never made a dime off him, using my own gas and time.

Last year I saw he was selling some shoes early and figured I would ask him if he could get me them for like $20-30 bucks cheaper, which is reasonable, he said no can do. :smh:

That's why I stay with this mentality, I hook people up like crazy, I've placed orders using my ex-Swoosh ( :frown: ) for members on here several times and never charged anything extra, for them helping me out.

I feel you and I've looked out for others on here to not have the favor returned as well but that shouldn't spoil your attitude towards helping others.

You may not get "hooked up" or looked out for when it comes to sneakers but you will reap the rewards of your kindness in other ways that may even be more fruitful.

At the end of the day if it feels right do it, if not don't. Don't expect anything in return and great things will come your way. :wink:

Why are you guys preaching help others and care not about who helps you?

If dude has his viewpoint, then let it be. You have yours. He has his.

got on eastbay at 758,

put in cart at 8am

had 7 minute wait, used PAYPAL and DONE

back to bed !

when will finishline switch to the system that eastbay uses ??

got on eastbay at 758,
put in cart at 8am
had 7 minute wait, used PAYPAL and DONE
back to bed !
when will finishline switch to the system that eastbay uses ??

you may be one of the only people ive seen say they love eastbay's system.

nothing like clicking on the add to cart button for hours... nothing.

Why are you guys preaching help others and care not about who helps you?

If dude has his viewpoint, then let it be. You have yours. He has his.

Where is the preaching at? If anything its just a positive comment from a positive view point. He has is and its respected, he wasn't bashed at all. I gave him mine and someone else shared theirs I believe.

There was no back and forth, again everything said was positive so I don't see the issue at hand.

I've helped plenty of dudes out first before, but not anymore.

I've been screwed too often in the future, especially by Shoejocky, I got that man over 60 pair of SB's from my local spot that my boy owned back in 2006-2007 and he said he would hook me up with stuff in the future and never did.

I never made a dime off him, using my own gas and time.

Last year I saw he was selling some shoes early and figured I would ask him if he could get me them for like $20-30 bucks cheaper, which is reasonable, he said no can do. :smh:

That's why I stay with this mentality, I hook people up like crazy, I've placed orders using my ex-Swoosh ( :frown: ) for members on here several times and never charged anything extra, for them helping me out.

damn son, I get why you feel the way you do

^^^ dude, its been at least 3 people preaching to him about how he should view things.

you may be one of the only people ive seen say they love eastbay's system.

nothing like clicking on the add to cart button for hours... nothing.
where do you read "love" ?

just pointing out that one system appears to work better than the other

IMO 

I'm the one who posted the lace swap pics I am gonna with the red laces Idc if it's too much red shoes look dope !

any instagram foolishness yet? lol that's the only reason I came in here
laugh.gif

Watch the video ... smfh

View media item 494647View media item 494650View media item 494651View media item 494652View media item 494653View media item 494654View media item 494655View media item 494657View media item 494658View media item 494659View media item 494660-- now i see why memebers here say they dont fool with sheik lol

Dont even wana know what it would have been like if they sold matching thsirts n stuff. This is all IG #toro4s

Last edited:
Devils now playing Saints at the expense of other devils.

Comical on so many levels...........

I been around waaay too long and got too good of a long-term memory.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom