OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's definitely something that's always confused me here. There are threads for days about any and all shoes. How do people even find time to go in the ones they dislike and actually read and comment about them...

I haven't heard many opinions on these outside of these boards. I know a lot of, lol, "normal" people didn't like my motorboat 9's, but I have to think the 4's silhouette alone really helps these look more attractive. I love these all red shoes, which is weird because I knew I liked how the motorboats looked in hand, but wasn't sure how'd I feel about them on feet. Loved them of course.

Going for these
My last pair for 2013
Already thinking of the way I'm approach this online.

they will be if you put the necessary work in (i.e. raffles, rsvp, online/saturday morn)
Sounds good 
nthat.gif

Im going to go all in for this release,
Loved all red shoes since i got my toro bravo pack when it released

This is one of the hottest shoes of the year but in typical Jordan Brand fashion the hype will kill the shoe for me. 

MB 9s arent that bad i considered getting them but changed my mind. I wasnt a fan of the different shades of red. They arent that bad of a shoe though. Def could have used some other colors to break it up though.

I think these on the otherhand have a great color distribution/color blocking w/e

man, i really hope these are easy to get

They are GR they'll be easy ill prolly even double up , u just gotta put in work and easily can get them !

easy? every shoe is a GR and people strike out all the time including me.

i dont know how you put in work on NDC, click the link and add to cart.

the waiting system is stupid. i want 2 pairs of these but watch me strike out

Back
Top Bottom