OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mine just came thru the UPS, & I must say these are soooo much cleaner in person..pics dont do these justice. I believe the hype when everyones this is one of the top Retro + colorways ever released...i'm feeling these more than my Cav 4s

Yeah 1 person cracks a joke and everuone wants to join in. Speakin for myself it has nothing to do with asking permission or even really hiding it, its the flack you het afterwards. Like we have all stated its just nice to know youre not the only one hearing the same thing from your significant other. If it really was that big of a deal im sure none of us would still be buying sneakers. Except hiding em at work and in your car thats a lil overboard

Whatever though as long as your relationship is happy healthy and you handle the priorities FIRST

Awww

Yeah anyways ..

Wont have mine til friday night :ohwell: slow *** shipping

So glad the RD was moved up to July instead of the fall

Both my pairs will be there when i get home today. Never had any any issues with the wife or had to hide any of my ****. WANW say something about my J's....lol....IJS.............

you guys really need to find your spines. this whole I have to hide what I buy is ridiculous. I honestly cant believe im reading this in such volume.
Yeah 1 person cracks a joke and everuone wants to join in. Speakin for myself it has nothing to do with asking permission or even really hiding it, its the flack you het afterwards. Like we have all stated its just nice to know youre not the only one hearing the same thing from your significant other. If it really was that big of a deal im sure none of us would still be buying sneakers. Except hiding em at work and in your car thats a lil overboard

Whatever though as long as your relationship is happy healthy and you handle the priorities FIRST
I must admit, I don't tell the wife about every single purchase I make but to go through the process of actually hiding the shoes will just cause more issues down the road. Between shoes and photography gear, I know she has the right to be mad at me. Hell, she's the one telling me I should resell some of my multiples to help pay for the obsession but it's hard to let go! I'm a buyer not a reseller! LOL (or I guess I could also be classified as a shoe hoarder)
Thanks but I ended up picking up a pair on eBay last night since there wasn't any store nearby that i was willing to drive to that had a 6.5Y in stock. Going to do a comparison of the eBay purchase vs. my friends 6.5Y from NDC to make sure it's legit when it gets here on Friday just to be on the safe side with all of the GM pairs out there.

you guys really need to find your spines. this whole I have to hide what I buy is ridiculous. I honestly cant believe im reading this in such volume.

:rofl:

At home
woman+grabs+man.jpg

Niketalk support group
Men_Praying.jpg

Last edited:
I guarantee 99% of those cracking jokes and telling people to "find" spines are lonely, with no girl, only NT to provide Fapping material.

Finances are worse than infidelity in a marriage. 

I dont own a single pair of 8's because of those dumb straps. Maybe im just getting old but that sloppy look ruins the whole look of the shoe. Hope that fad dies out soon.
I never knew the sloppy thing was a look and I wouldn't actually consider it a fad, being that I've never seen anyone do this (not even kids or teenagers) in my region. I say this time and time again, a lot of this stuff just depends on where you live at. No one dresses like that out here. Not even the corny a*s dudes who think they're hip. Even they know better.

I've always worn my VIIIs strapped. The unstrapped thing, now this I have seen people do. It doesn't necessarily look bad, it just isn't my style. Straps on jordans make people do crazy stuff. I have actually seen people with straps on Air Jordan XXs cut off!!!!

As for my comment above, I'm not talking about the way anyone dresses. I don't even like when other people do it. I'm just saying, in some areas that kind of thing is a definite "no-no," not a look.

Last edited:
I've filled up my spare bedrooms closet not sure where I can hide any more
 i dont have a wife but i have a girlfriend an she's getting tired of all the shoes i have in our house , so im starting a stash at my moms 

in her storage room lol 

finishline delivery tomorrow and eastbay friday may sell second pair to cousin if he gets the funds, he just got into J'sif not maybe trade for blacktoe 1.my girl thinks spending money on my cars is better suited than all these sneakers.we live a good life so its not about the money its more why do I need so many shoes :smile:

Last edited:
I guarantee 99% of those cracking jokes and telling people to "find" spines are lonely, with no girl, only NT to provide Fapping material.

Who you telling just got on my wife about the spending myself.

i dont have a wife but i have a girlfriend an she's getting tired of all the shoes i have in our house , so im starting a stash at my moms 
in her storage room lol 
Man is it really that hard with some of your wives, I don't know everyone's finances but I guess if your shoe habit makes things tight around the house your wife/GF might have a point being mad. Now if you got thousands sitting in the account after your savings I would tell her to chill. To each his own.

People saying these are general release and ****.
My local finishline got more grapes than toro bravos, prolly had 100 pairs of grapes and maybe 60 pairs of toro bravos.
Besides the thirst is real, they're general release but they're still going for 200-300, so obviously it doesn't matter if they're limited or general release.
It's still rape price for people trying to buy right now.

Also, however got the shadow 1's over the toro bravos should really kill themself. Not a single pair of retro 1's even comes close to being as nice as the toros are, and I bet the people with the shadows feel salty af after they saw the toros in person.

This is late, but I got both and the shadows look fire, I think I would take the shadows over the toros.

I'm old school. I make the money in my house and make sure my kids and my fiancé are doing just fine. My girl knows the deal she just thinks its crazy that dudes go through what they go through for shoes. She thought it was a female thing. That said, I buy my stuff and that's that. I'm a grown man and act like one too. That means I have no reason to hide what I work to pay for and no reason to fear anyone other than the big man upstairs.

Keep reaching

I'm old school. I make the money in my house and make sure my kids and my fiancé are doing just fine. My girl knows the deal she just thinks its crazy that dudes go through what they go through for shoes. She thought it was a female thing. That said, I buy my stuff and that's that. I'm a grown man and act like one too. That means I have no reason to hide what I work to pay for and no reason to fear anyone other than the big man upstairs.

Keep reaching

Exactly. If you can't afford to buy shoes and keep food on the table and lights on then don't live outside your means.

smokin.gif

It's not about the money just the sheer volume of shoes coming in. They don't understand the game, if it wasn't me I wouldn't either. I'm not hurting so it doesnt create a huge problem just don't want to hear the noise it creates

finishline delivery tomorrow and eastbay friday may sell second pair to cousin if he gets the funds, he just got into J's if not maybe trade for blacktoe 1. my girl thinks spending money on my cars is better suited than all these sneakers. we live a good life so its not about the money its more why do I need so many shoes :smile:

btw nice ap1. grand prix white with red interior is sick!

Growing up I bought every pair of Jordans that came out and now at the age of 26 im still doing it. Only difference is I can only get every release as long as my priorites are straight and bills are paid im ok to get any shoe only thing is if theres 2-4 releases in the same month I can only copp 1 pair that came out that weekend n possibly that 1 pair for the month I got wayyyy to many pairs of shoes at home so my wife is trying to slow me down im trying aswell though trying to cut it down to 1 pair per month possibly 2 if there must copps!...Still crazy to think bout spending 400$ a month on shoes thats jus 2 pairs right there too lol

Back
Top Bottom