OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopefully we continue to get quantities like this for future releases. Although the resell on these are low now, I believe in about 2 to 3 years they'll be up there in price.

All these raving about the toros makes me want one more. Saw someone with it on today but his pair was dirty and didn't look as good as my clean pair. So keep it clean guys.

All these raving about the toros makes me want one more. Saw someone with it on today but his pair was dirty and didn't look as good as my clean pair. So keep it clean guys.

Dirty already? lol.

My boy rocked his today and got some oil from food on the toecap. :smh: no bueno for the suede that's for sure

I was expecting my brothers shoes to come in. It didn't tho post office said they delivered it. But can't find it anywhere ******g ********. I filed a complaint to USPS and tried to call em. No answer even called finish line no answer. Idk what to do now

I always order my sneakers online. From finishline to the FTL, FTA,EAB,CMP line. The only one who ever sends a receipt is finishline. I've never receive a receipt from the FTL line. I don't always get stickers on my boxes either. So to me that's not a solid way to show a pair is real or not.

According to ftl/eastbay/champs/footaction if they ship double box they don't include receipt. Only time I get a receipt from these companies is if I order two sneakers in the same order.

According to ftl/eastbay/champs/footaction if they ship double box they don't include receipt. Only time I get a receipt from these companies is if I order two sneakers in the same order.

Getting receipts from online purchases of releases is hit or miss.. mostly miss. Ftl will send you invoices if uou arent buying a sneaker on RD if its a normal day they include the invoice. For jordans and other hot releases they send nothing because thwy dont wxepcr you to return it or have a problem with it. Saves them money on paper and of u need one then u contact them and they email you a return label and invoice for return to fill out the back information

Are the sticks in the shoes the only way to kind of determine whether or not they are GMs? The guy I got mine from say nike sent him 3 extra pair. Sounds kinda weird. They look like RD pairs, came with a ndc receipt, and have the sticks inside. But the receipt and the sticks honestly don't mean too much considering he could have had a GM pair and swapped some things out to make them look legit.

Are the sticks in the shoes the only way to kind of determine whether or not they are GMs? The guy I got mine from say nike sent him 3 extra pair. Sounds kinda weird. They look like RD pairs, came with a ndc receipt, and have the sticks inside. But the receipt and the sticks honestly don't mean too much considering he could have had a GM pair and swapped some things out to make them look legit.

What does he mean Nike sent him 3 extra pairs? He purchased one and Nike sent him four by mistake?

mean.gif

I always order my sneakers online. From finishline to the FTL, FTA,EAB,CMP line. The only one who ever sends a receipt is finishline. I've never receive a receipt from the FTL line. I don't always get stickers on my boxes either. So to me that's not a solid way to show a pair is real or not.
Well it is. Having the sticker is a better bet than not having it if it came from those places. I would gamble with a box and sticker before a box without one that's fo' damn sure. Buuuuutttt... I'm sure these counterfeiters will soon start reproducing them as well :smile:

Last edited:
If someone bought a GM pair they probably paid like $250 and bought them like 2 months ago(and probably would have worn them already). If they have the sticks, look legit, have a receipt, the sewing is straight for the most part, you are good man. Maybe he just said it weird bc he wanted to sound cool? "Nike sent him ..." Like Nike sends him special things bc he's the man when really he ordered 4 pairs 1 of which he wanted and three he was going to sell. Lol only question I have with it is what does the receipt say? You know he didn't order 4 pairs on one account or they would most likely cancel it. If the inside smells like sweet glue and they look good then throw them on. No worries.

If someone bought a GM pair they probably paid like $250 and bought them like 2 months ago(and probably would have worn them already). If they have the sticks, look legit, have a receipt, the sewing is straight for the most part, you are good man. Maybe he just said it weird bc he wanted to sound cool? "Nike sent him ..." Like Nike sends him special things bc he's the man when really he ordered 4 pairs 1 of which he wanted and three he was going to sell. Lol only question I have with it is what does the receipt say? You know he didn't order 4 pairs on one account or they would most likely cancel it. If the inside smells like sweet glue and they look good then throw them on. No worries.

Yea but there should be an email or order history that can be printed.

FNL does NOT do that to packages. You want to be mad be upset with the carrier, that is the responsible party.

Speaking of FNL, any Chicago people still looking for GS Size 7 or 6.5 Lincoln Mall FNL in Matteson just got a restock yesterday.

Dont blame FNL its not like they delivered it to your door. Blame the carrier and it could have been any one of the drivers who got the package. They could have been having a bad day and kicked that s** across the truck. No excuse but its not FNLs fault its just a coincidence you guys all experienced that with FNL.

FTL and Eastbay still send the bag of doom, especially if you order using gift cards or rewards to make the purchase price cheaper its almost like theyre saying we'llshow you not pay full price. Knowing good and well by the time it gets to your door that box is DONE

Last edited:
I won a raffle at FTL, and it came with the sticks in it. I was wondering why they'd put sticks in them. 
My guess was to keep all the stuffing in place but I really don't think there's a true purpose. I don't mind though. I'll take any little extra detail to help me justify spending such a large amount on J's :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom