OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmmm found pic of wristband to go with them. 
mean.gif
That's some funny ish right there. I thought of those friendship bracelets too when i saw those laces!!

It's been hard to try and wear these because NY/NJ has been rainy on the reg these past couple of weeks, and with more rain coming, it's going to be even harder to wear them.
Not sure what part of Jersey you are from but in the Bricks it's been straight HOT for the past 2 weeks, hardley any rain until this past Saturday night... LOL

Would this be the wrong time to talk about our weather here in Cali??? :lol:
Nope :wink: I love Cali weather, especially living in Sunny SD.
We are spoiled with sunny days mostly year round.

Last edited:
Had no idea people were really enamored with this shoe. Just traded these and the latest black and white 11 lows for DS Royal Foams and $50. Gotta say that "Toro Bravo" nickname did wonders for this shoe's perceived worth. Thank you blog sites!

Had no idea people were really enamored with this shoe. Just traded these and the latest black and white 11 lows for DS Royal Foams and $50. Gotta say that "Toro Bravo" nickname did wonders for this shoe's perceived worth. Thank you blog sites!

You could have called then scooby doos for all I care. Shoes are beautiful man.
Jb doesn't really retro it's all red retro+ colors for some reason. I mean u could count the db3 I guess.

You are the only person I have heard or read on here say that sneakers shields fit in shoes that are your size and you don't have to go up .5 size. Maybe we have different definitions of what a "true size" is?
Well I'll say this. I still get my true size and I personally do not have to go up at all. I'm sure everyone has a different meaning of true size like PriceBoy said.

So you traded your Toro 4's and a pair of low 11's for those ugly *** Royal foams and $50? Guess there's a sucker born everyday!!

You could have called then scooby doos for all I care. Shoes are beautiful man.
Jb doesn't really retro it's all red retro+ colors for some reason. I mean u could count the db3 I guess.

For some reason I just wasnt a huge fan. i liked them but not enough to turn down that trade. Had these 4's been a dark Royal Blue no trade would've been made. He made a huge deal about the nickname, that's all that was important to him. I was glad he was happy. Lol!

So you traded your Toro 4's and a pair of low 11's for those Royal foams that you liked better and $50? Guess you got what you wanted!!

My phone auto corrected for you. Darn devices right!

Last edited:

there is NO WAY you think you came out on top of that trade bro

there is NO WAY you think you came out on top of that trade bro

Considering I got both shoes for way below retail and can still get both shoes for that same price, I'm absolutely happy. It wasn't about coming out "on top". It was a trade both parties were happy completing. I got DS size 12.5 royal foams for $170, I think I did fine considering they are no where to be found.

Last edited:
Which royals though? The grey ones that released the other week or actual royals?

For those who picked up the GS sizes, did the shoe horn insert have the little stick too? The eBay pair I bought for the wife just came in and it doesn't have the stick nor does it have the crazy potent glue smell like the mens pair I got.

For those who picked up the GS sizes, did the shoe horn insert have the little stick too? The eBay pair I bought for the wife just came in and it doesn't have the stick nor does it have the crazy potent glue smell like the mens pair I got.
No stick in the wife's GS pair I picked up at a footlocker

even though they are 10' royals it still aint a horrible trade like everyone here is making it out to be

Thanks. The rest of the shoe looks on point with a quick 1min inspection but the missing stick was the 1st thing that caught my eye.

no sticks came in the GS pairs at the store i work at. The smell is also different because the shoe is much different. Your pair is probably just fine.

no sticks came in the GS pairs at the store i work at. The smell is also different because the shoe is much different. Your pair is probably just fine.
Thanks. The rest of the shoe looks fine and the seller had good feedback along with his other auctions.

Either way, I'll probably do a side by side comparison later this week with my friends who got theirs from FNL just for that last peace of mind. All the talks of the GM pairs for this shoe just has me more cautious than normal.

Not sure what part of Jersey you are from but in the Bricks it's been straight HOT for the past 2 weeks, hardley any rain until this past Saturday night... LOL
I'm in East Orange, and everytime I see chance of rain on the forecast, I'm not taking chances with my clear soles, suede, or nubuck based shoes.  I wanted to wear them Saturday, but it was a chance of rain, which wound up happening while in Philly, so I'm glad I declined.

Back
Top Bottom