OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sick.gif

Jordan threads are comedy. Thanks for the morning entertainment fellas.

Last edited:
Nothing against you but whats with this new trend of wearing high socks? Reminds me of the 80s tube socks with the color rings. Straight out the movie "Semi Pro". I guess being an 80's baby I'd never understand bringing that back. I guess to each their own. Love the kicks though.
I fought it for about a year now but I'm def feelin the higher black socks now. I kinda let mine slink a little so I don't look like a dad from the 50s.

For this sole reason, I keep a few boxes from releases I bought online. What's so hard about that? If I ship it off, I already got a perfect box to put it in.

I swear, some people are so cheap. :smh:
For this sole reason, I keep a few boxes from releases I bought online. What's so hard about that? If I ship it off, I already got a perfect box to put it in.

I swear, some people are so cheap. :smh:
Haha that is some laziness right there!

Stated throughout the thread ... good-really good

Only a few people have had complaints about paint stains etc
Only complaint I have is that they're cut a tad narrower than recent 4's releases and that the back heel tab carves my ankle up when I wear ankle socks.

Only complaint I have is that they're cut a tad narrower than recent 4's releases and that the back heel tab carves my ankle up when I wear ankle socks.

Yeah the problem with that black tab is that it should be rubber instead of that plastic like stuff they used. And it should also have a rounded edge and that would help

Back
Top Bottom