OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

So is there anything you guys recommend? It's not a big mark. I am normally very careful when I wear my Js, I just accidentally hit my shoe when taking out my son's jogging stroller. Just happened this weekend. I've avoided cleaning it because I don't want to screw it up. Any recommendation is appreciated.

I've worn mine several times and even wore it during Sunday Funday which got out of hand and found a stain on the right toe box the next day.
Used Kiwi Nubuck cleaner my wife picked up from Nordstrom and was able to get the stain out without fading it.

View media item 760975

Last edited:
first time in a long time that i paid over retail for a newer release shoe. and by over retail i mean "market" price. but didn't want the well to dry up and already saw prices going up so i had to do what i had to do. see y'all in december

love the fit... gimme da info so I can buy it myself
smile.gif
did alil research.. found the T at this website.. unfortunately its sold out as of now.. 

http://sneakgallery.com/products/tupac-red-wings-toro-tee

I forgot to mention, I'm aiming for a retail purchase if that's still even possible.

.......que the shake your head gif

Retail ? Sz10?

Yeah, just Keep checking eastbay and finishline EVERY morning at 8am est.

Oh yeah lemme know if you find any obsidian xii or playoff xii for retail too.

Jeez.

Those shoes didnt even sell for retail the day after release.......

Last edited:

Retail ? Sz10?

Jeez.

We got a full size restock locally up here at Champs in Montreal around Christmas time, so you never know... It was just a question.

Retail ? Sz10?

Jeez.

yeah ppl be cheap. $250 compared to $170 is a very minor difference

a few people have mentioned being smacked by customs..... makes it risky esp since shipping isn't free either.
I recently ordered the xi lows from them, but it was $187 Usd shipped and I was charged no customs/fees. On the customs claim, they only put down the amount for the item which was $165. But that that was under the $200/250 threshold of where some of us normally gets hit with customs. I've lucked out so far.
By the way, do you mean because shipping isn't free, that if I someone gets hit with customs they still have to pay $20 shipping, if refused?

That site uses a brokerage in lieu of customs for exports. You will vet a brokerage fee as they are over $200

I see, haven't ordered much from overseas, is there a certain percentage to that fee?

Back
Top Bottom