OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably around $220 - $240 depending. More like $220ish though
Good luck finding one for that price.
I've been searching for a while and all the pairs are at least 250+ even up to 300.
I really want these, but thats just too much!

your loss bro, these are worth $250 man

other than Royals and Bred 1;s, this is the best release last year. beautiful shoe, awesome color, good quality.

Finishline?
not finishlines fiscal year nikes... remember last yr in may nike sent restocks of different retros out to fnl champs fl etc... to clean house for their fiscal year.... it all happen in may last yr though blk toe 1 release date

Probably get a pair of mint green IVs and Toro IVs. I call em Mint green IVs not glows! THEY DONT EVEN GLOW!

But pretty much saving money for Easter Queastions, Yeezy Fms, Concord lows, and Carmines.

TTS. However, these fit slightly more snug than the Black Cements from a couple years ago imo.

My toro ran a little big and the cement 4s was snug for me. Basically If I had thick sock on then the cement 4s it would hurt my pinky toe and If I had big sock on the toro there's still wiggle room.

Last edited:
Looks like i need to get FNL giftcards, because i dont plan on playing the "cant process your order" game with them, ive wanted a pair of GG since they released. Hopefully ill be able to finally double up on the Toros, still havent been able to bring myself to wear them yet
mean.gif

Looks like i need to get FNL giftcards, because i dont plan on playing the "cant process your order" game with them, ive wanted a pair of GG since they released. Hopefully ill be able to finally double up on the Toros, still havent been able to bring myself to wear them yet :smh:

same boat here!!!! HATE fnl ONLINE that cant process mess screwed me out of too many kicks

this is an online only restock? probably a dumb question...no way i can get these as well as scoop what i want on the 19th.... :/

nice. I might suck at copping shoes online but would like to cop a pair of toros for myself finally. a 12.5 would be :smokin

Great news that these are restocking, been wanting a pair for awhile. But why did it have to be on FNL. For some damn reason they don't allow international billing addresses even when shipping to the US. Does anyone around here know of a way I could get a FNL release without a US billing address? Would a gift card work? 

Great news that these are restocking, been wanting a pair for awhile. But why did it have to be on FNL. For some damn reason they don't allow international billing addresses even when shipping to the US. Does anyone around here know of a way I could get a FNL release without a US billing address? Would a gift card work? 
just make your billing address same as your shipping brah

Dont feel bad, FNL wont even take some the money of some of us americans on JB releases

not finishlines fiscal year nikes... remember last yr in may nike sent restocks of different retros out to fnl champs fl etc... to clean house for their fiscal year.... it all happen in may last yr though blk toe 1 release date

Finishline selling the kicks doesn't help Nike. Finishline already paid for the kicks initially.

Nike does restocks or a relaunch of their found in inventory, canceled and returned kicks every quarter.

My trick to cop on Finishline is to use bill me later. It's even better than paypal because of the fact that you can put ANY address as your billing address. So I always change the address to my sisters house in New Jersey to avoid tax as I'm in NYC. When the order total is less that $110 and there's no tax anyways, I change it back to my actual address. Therefore my billing as shipping addresses ALWAYS match.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom