OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The hype is slowly killing these for me. 
sick.gif
Are you ******g kidding me, what Jordan isn't hyped? The the things some of you guys say are straight ******ed.

Last edited:
I wore mine for the first time today to run a few errands. Dude in the mall tried to buy em off my feet. This is the first 4 I've had since the white/chrome back in middle school, and I'm loving the feel of these.

quick question...I got a 90 dollar store credit towards nike.com. I'm trying to use that for these shoes. Once the shoes are in the cart, you're safe at NDC unlike eastbay/footlocker...right?

im asking cuz itll take slightly longer to use voucher and cc

Last edited:
Praying these are easier to get than the black grapes even though I seriously doubt it. Been waiting for these joints all summer.

My mom and pop shop has them already to me they look and feel cheap they should have used the same material as the charcoal 7's

Praying these are easier to get than the black grapes even though I seriously doubt it. Been waiting for these joints all summer.

-pic deleted for quoting purposes-
These should be reasonably easier (but still not easy) to get given the fact that the Black Grapes were a QS by means of distribution. Every store that gets retros will get these.

These should be reasonably easier (but still not easy) to get given the fact that the Black Grapes were a QS by means of distribution. Every store that gets retros will get these.

True, the small FNL I work at got them in last week. The shape looks a little better than the banana 4's we've seen in the past.

Word, thats good news. I managed to get the Black Grapes online from FL at 9, i was really surprised by that. If these are easier than that, im satisfied.

Mom and Pops stores around my way, are talking $250 out the door ,as soon as they receive them,be it 2 or 1 week early, they'll let them loose for $250, no receipt , and that means prior release day.. Heavy price tag, even for a early grip.. :/

Last edited:
Damn, they're all over eBay already. In-hand stock that is, not preorders. it's all about how much y'all are willing to put down. Hell, even the Green Glow 4s are "out". This is madness with these early releases.

Back
Top Bottom