OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was thinking of trying for these to resell and cop some releases from last year I missed but sounds like they might have high numbers so ill just hope to land a rumored doernbecher hype shoe for that
If demand outweighs the supply you might have a chance.

Another celeb pic. Only going to see more come next week. And as we all know and some dont .. these are a GR and there are already plenty (understatement) that have been sold via early release/gm

In store should be ratger easy but they will sell out so plan accordingly. Online they will go fast and will be tough to get like always.

View media item 477025

Last edited:
Mom and Pops stores around my way, are talking $250 out the door ,as soon as they receive them,be it 2 or 1 week early, they'll let them loose for $250, no receipt , and that means prior release day.. Heavy price tag, even for a early grip.. :/
Wat spots in Pgh got em? Villa?

IF only these could come out before 4th of July...But until then ill be rocking the independence 5's

i've been waiting for these since pics 1st surfaced,i need at least 2 pairs,loving this colorway!

Maybe it's just me but I don't understand why people have such a hard time getting shoes? I got my first ever retro Jordan last week (playoff 8's) and I showed up at 7 AM and was first in line. I waited till 8 walked in, got my big *** size 14 and was out the store. Easy as ever.

Back
Top Bottom