OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It actually does matter,,  early pics of these had 'em resembling the pe's, which insinuated a majority red and black theme,which devolved into what's set to release officially.. You stating it doesn't matter, depicts a submissive way of thinking,,I personally like to know the back story on items my money will go towards,, that way I know exactly what it is Im supporting,and advertising. 
Long and short,,All the added grey,and the all white sole knocked them down a notch for me,, They still look good, just not as good as their predecessor ..

Lol long story short though you still giving JB your money lol

Lol long story short though you still giving JB your money lol

Not necessarily, more than likely will pass unless I can get em on the trade ,, see i did the whole buy em just to say you have em in my early '03 collecting days. I only buy what really appeals to me, been that way since '06, these fire reds are decent ,but not a must have in my eyes..I got so many doubles and triples of heat, that achieving the trade ,if I decide to will be a breeze..

I'll see in person what the shade of red is before I purchase, they look promising though. 

Glad I didn't pick up the spizikes last year because those would've been put to the back of the closet after these released

I want an all red shoe but I do not like the red they used for this. Shouldve used the same red as the Spikes or Melo PEs. I have to see these in person to know if I should cop.

Last edited:
Saw them on feet today again...

They're Dope and look wayyyy better in person than on pics...definately underrated...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom