OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well, im 5 min away from giving up.......i cant take this grief anymore.....i need a sz 13 and im not paying over retail

I got my pair from champs, waking up late and everything, all I had to do was press 'add to cart' twice
happy.gif

Had a couple of windows refreshing FL at 5.  Took a chance and opened Firefox at 5:55 and got an order in without seeing timer.  Crazy

Unless they were separate CC orders...this didn't happen. They'll automatically only allow one per order. It will show two in your cart but only the price for one.
Two separate CC's.  Two separate addresses.  One for me, one for the homie.  Was just trying to inform the people they were still out there, not imply i beat the system.

Finally got through on FNL for the 3rd time and the same CC went through, not sure why it was getting error the first 2 times getting passed the SPA paged

I'm going to bed still through splash page and been for about 30 minutes... Noone need help...

Good luck everyone! Congrats to the ones who copped.

Makes no sense how some people have been at the SPA page for an hour and others get to the shoes in 2 minutes!  How?!

Back
Top Bottom