OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At first I didn't want these. I thought the red was too loud and they looked dumb...but the more I look at them...the more I start to get the itch. If I strike out on the black Grapes, I might have to settle for these as a consolation prize.
These >> Black grapes to me....

Seen these on 49ers cornerback Carlos Rogers in person. These look grrrrrreat! Can't wait. Hopefully I can get my pair!

Probably my favorite 4 retro + colorway since the Cool Grey 4's, quality feels great.

15i0y7l.jpg

Why does the grey plastic at the top of the triangle look wack and you can see the lace holes of the actual shoe?
Love them and will cop but that looks wack

Was set up to pass on these, even though they look pretty nice.....but for some reason Kendall Marshall's Vine on them had me second guessing.

Here's the link (didn't see it previously posted): 

I'll be getting a lot of wears out of these. I love IV's during the summer with shorts, and MBJ9's helped me see the all red shoe really looks good, since none of these are my everyday, have to wear it with everything shoe.

7/13 is gonna be a fun day, especially when it ends with me getting 2 Jordans I've really been looking forward to. Good luck you buncha *** holes! :rofl:

The contrast of the red is raised in the pic.

The red is bright, like brighter than the motorboat 9 in real life.

If you like them after seeing them in person more power to you. But honestly, they'll sit unless they're a QS.
These aren't gonna sit. All red shoes are the hype now. Even if it wasn't the hype, these shoes are too nice to pass up. My boy sold 12 pairs at $350 already and rd is still faaaaar away. Lots of people want these and are willing to spend a lot to get them

These aren't gonna sit. All red shoes are the hype now. Even if it wasn't the hype, these shoes are too nice to pass up. My boy sold 12 pairs at $350 already and rd is still faaaaar away. Lots of people want these and are willing to spend a lot to get them
Damn people buy the early release/grey markets for $350. 

The contrast of the red is raised in the pic.

The red is bright, like brighter than the motorboat 9 in real life.

If you like them after seeing them in person more power to you. But honestly, they'll sit unless they're a QS.
IV's sit? especially a red jordan shoe these days???

c'mon son

props to those ppl. i could wait it out for them

Back
Top Bottom