OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just won the RSVP from Nike Boston, was on my way out to lunch since they usually send the tweet between 4-7, and saw the tweet and 180'ed like a lightning bolt... needless to say I am amped AF right now!!

all i want is 1 pair
nerd.gif
You and me both
Count me in there for 1 pair as well.. 

Yeah I was just joking about callings these freds. These don't need a nickname, the color way speaks for itself :pimp:

Alright NT fam as mentioned before I said I would help out someone who did not get their pair on Saturday. So since my local FTL started their tickets earlier than an employee told me I missed out on my size 12.

NO MORE PMs .. 10.5 PAIR HAS AN OWNER

Last edited:
Not sure why people are saying there are tons of pair out there... My Footlocker had 25 pairs and my Footaction had 30. Stood in line for 2 hours and the guy before me got the last pair in my size. Bummed.

Not sure why people are saying there are tons of pair out there... My Footlocker had 25 pairs and my Footaction had 30. Stood in line for 2 hours and the guy before me got the last pair in my size. Bummed.
i peeped the list at my FTL they had 1 pair for each size 8-13 (size 10 & 10.5 had 2)

The Toro's dont need raffle wtf lol just buy it online at 8am on Saturday they won't sell out right away
This. They made a bunch and NYC tax makes me not even care about paying for shipping. Definitely beats running around this hellish town dealing with shady employees

This. They made a bunch and NYC tax makes me not even care about paying for shipping. Definitely beats running around this hellish town dealing with shady employees

I'm trying to RSVP for NikeNYC will be in Dyckman City over the weekend :smokin

Sitting this one out...
WAY too many IVs in my shoe room right now.
Good luck to those hunting these down for wears :smokin

Do they still send response instant? I rsvp'd to NikeNYC within 1 second and still lost 
roll.gif

Humans are game over

Still kinda upset only guaranteed ticket I could get was villa... That means I get my shoe but still gotta beat people for my size... ***** wack

I still don't understand this process. Why is it so difficult? Why can't they do guaranteed tickets for a size from the beginning like a normal store.

Making people line up twice makes no sense.

Can't wait to get these 
smokin.gif
.. 2nd fav jordan release so far this year - 88s close 1st. hoping for a lot of crap releases over the next few months so i can have a break haha.. not liking the green glows/fear pack etc passing on those for sure.

any orlando heads know where i can go goin this weekend for vacay
I used to live in the O, if you dont feel like dealing with the tourists, head to Fashion Square Mall on the east side. Or if you're on the west side, try West Oaks Mall. Both locations are the two "less popular" malls and would probably be easier to cop from. Florida Mall is a tourist trap and on release days can get crazy (i.e. Foam Galaxies)

Back
Top Bottom