OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nba store was never low key lol. They suck though because their stock is low so the releases they have go QUICK. DSG all depends if they get it they havent mentioned it at all on twitter

Oh nbastore shipping takes forever. Last time i ordered from them they shipped from footlockers factory stock (just a fun fact)

I've spoken to 2 different DSG reps, neither one knows for sure.  I wouldn't waste your seconds when you can try to cop from a different place.

Looks like ill be pulling an all nighter 
tired.gif

I'm trying to cop online for the first time. Any tips? I already made an account and everything for Footlocker and NDC...which one is easier to order from? 

If you're in the Los Angeles area, I have a winning SIZE 11.5 ticket that I don't need. HMU if you need that
Another great gesture. Only if you were 2 sizes smaller :lol:

Reminds me of the golden era when local cats helped each other out. :pimp: to you, bro.

I should definitely know this but what time do foot lockers open? I thought it was 9 but I'm. Not exactly sure and if I strike out on NDC I gotta try foot locker

Me too.

First pair of shoes I'm goin for since last year.
Has it really gotten that much harder?
This is my first time ever 
eek.gif
 I hope I can get a pair lol. 
I'm probably gonna use 2 computers...one for NDC's TL and one for FTL...good luck to everybody out there trying to get a pair online.

Back
Top Bottom