OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Woke up walked in the store walked rite out yall really need to get europe so much easier
smokin.gif
Lucky! The unfortunate thing for you is the price is higher.

SMH Jimmy is the most sketchy store I've dealt with, I make sure to chat them up twice cause I don't believe them the first time and then they say 7AM EST. So, I got up at 3:45AM on the pacific coast for these, and now they dropped at 3. WTF is that? they're just having people get up at a very unreasonable time as it is and now they didn't even sell them at the time that was given! There site maintenance said they would be back at 7AM EST, some big ********. I'll be sure to talk up Marilyn or some other person and get a voucher or something cause this is pathetic.
did the exact same dam mutha***** thing.

they will its GR, the resale price shouldnt go THAT high but you never know..the hype is real on these for sure. I pick mine up on Monday, cant wait.

Question about NDC. Are you guaranteed your pair (for a certain amount of time) if you get them in the cart? Or is it the 1st to check out?

Question about NDC. Are you guaranteed your pair (for a certain amount of time) if you get them in the cart? Or is it the 1st to check out?
For 11 lows I added to cart, went back and tried for about 20mins to get the GS snakeskin 3.5Y. I checked out at like 8:30 and my 10.5 were still in cart. 

Resale value is always high a couple days before release date, Once everyone gets their pairs on release date, resale value plummets. Of course, you wil always find those buyers who are willing to drop $260 plus here in Los Angeles.

Back
Top Bottom