Official Jordan Spiz'ike Online package post!

JB pushing out a Team Jordan Pack and these hypebeast are biting like a school of starving Yellowtail Tuna. These hypebeast can't tell the difference between the signature Air Jordan line & Team Jordan. JB got these newbie hypebeast to pay $300 bucks for a Team Jordan Pack... You fools got played and don't even know it. Enjoy your exclusive Team Jordan Pack....

:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

JB use to be the trendsetter now they just follow the TRENDS.
JUST KEEP IT REAL JB.

I just got off of jumpman23.com

First I had to wait in the waitroom for 0.4 second :lol:
laugh.gif

Then I was ask what size I want but it doesnt mean that my size will be available :rolleyes
eyes.gif

I pick my regular size and then I saw that :wow:
eek.gif

All sizes are still available a day later :rofl:
roll.gif

Who want to buy the spiz'ike and a messager bag for $295 with tax :x
sick.gif

Disrespect me, tell me I'm older, tell me I'm slower, tell me I can no longer fly

"I WANT YOU TO!"

I don't think a whole lot of "older" collectors picked these up. Obviously some did, but I think the majority of people who bought these are the current generation of shoe fiends....

As I stated before, most of the people who bought these have low post counts. I know that's not a fair judgement, but when you compare the so called OG heads vs the new school collectors, it's pretty obvious that certain shoes cater to certain people.
Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!

HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

where can I get only the bag? I like the bag but not the shoes. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Also it doesnt have to be this bag but something like it b/c I'm not paying anyone $100 for the bag only LOL.
<!-----<strong><!-----<span style="color:red;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:x-large;">SHOES</span><!-----<em><!-----<span style="color:wow:range;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:large;">FIRST</span><!-----</em><!-----<!-----<strong><!-----<span style="color:lime;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:x-large;">RENT</span><!-----<em><!-----<span style="color:yellow;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:large;">SECOND</span><!-----<em><!-----<span style="color:blue;font-size:small;">4 all your Sports Appearal Tees CHECK OUT</span><!-----<a href="http://www.red27fashion.com" target="top">www.red27fashion.com</a><!-----<br><!-----<strong>******** SUCK MORE *** THAN HOOVER INC.</strong><!-----

lol... I missed the whole debacle w/ end of term stuff Im working on.

Anyways just went to the JB site, they made me wait in the waiting room for a good minute and I get to the page and see FSR. And it says the JB store will close on these today the 18th.

So these will be hitting retailers, a la Carolina XII's.

thanks but is there anything cheaper LOL?
SHOES 1STRENT 2ND!
4 all your Sports Appearal Tees CHECK OUT [URL="http://WWW.RED27FASHION.COM

I got mine on Eastbay with a 20% off coupon- the white one- love it...
FLIP III'S FOR SALE - $195: sz.12-Inbox me!- also 2003 Cement Jordan 3's- DS size 12, and many others- Thanks...

Why do people always have to call each other broke just cuz some1 didnt get a release? Not everyone buys EVERYTHING droppin, and a lot of OGs dont like any of the Retros and have made mention of this numerous times. I'm far from broke, but I'm not ballin so hard I'm droppin DMP retail price for a pair of Spizikes in a color I dont want and a bag I wont use and an ipod case or whatever cuz I dont have an ipod. I, for one, always buy what I like or what I feel is necessary or appropriate; I have no ipod, I watch DVDs on my PS2, I still buy video and audio cassettes etc. The point of that is some1 isnt broke just because they dont beast after every JB release. I'm sure its OGs in here with a four-digit spending habit for Jordans who passed on a majority of Retros these past years, but have a definitive OG and 2nd Generation collection...I dont like this color, I love my True Blue Spizikes!
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, DS TB Spizike 11, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

He meant to say the TB Spizunk is the comfortablest shoe he's ever worn.
NEBRASKA FOOTBALL
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
1970-1971-1994-1995-1997​

Quote:
Sounds to me like folks is broke and upset they can't get they hands on em

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yes, i am so broke... hahahahaha and thatis the reason i dont have them
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Give me a break! You guys think to much with your wallet when it comes to shoes...

JB: Its better to burn out then to fade away
KEEP IT REAL!​

Quote:
Sounds to me like folks is broke and upset they can't get they hands on em. If ya respond with negativity to my post then you're one of those broke folks.

he called me out, im a broke one homie...
months of being on NT and i finally figured how to use this thing...

anyone see these clowns on ebay?

"Brand New - 100% Authentic w/ Receipt - Sold Out
Extremely Limited Release - Only Sold on Jumpman23.com - Never Sold In Stores
Only 4053 pairs - Act Fast!"

are they serious?
AIM:cyclone119
EMAIL:[email protected]
We come from G.I. thats Gary, Indiana mannn, where all you hear is 187 on you scanner mann..

So i'm hardly ever here in the JB forum.. but when i got the email from jumpman23.com promoting this package i just had to come over here to make SURE that even the JB fans knew what a rip off this deal was.. glad to see everyone is on the same page! :lol:
laugh.gif
Alan Greenspan​
For President in 2008​
Because he's getting pretty old and can go any minute...​

haha @ people buying these, SMH @ all y'all <who bought them those younger generation cats have no taste or common sense>, can't believe you feed into this crap

Back
Top Bottom