Official Jordan Spiz'ike Online package post!

200NIKESDEEP YOUR PICTURE OF THE FIRE RED SPIZ'IKE IS FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ANYBODY WHO A COLLECTOR CAN TELL BY THE PIC ....................... OK NIKETALKERS THESE IS WHAT GOING ON ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE LYING TRYING TO DOWN PLAY THE HYPE SAYING THESE WILL BE RE-RELEASED IN THE SUMMER IT A LYE ..............IF YOU PASS ON THE PACK YOU WILL MISS YOUR CHANCE TO GET THE FIRE RED SPIZ'IKE.....LIMITED TOO 3000-4000 PACKS

Quote:
200NIKESDEEP YOUR PICTURE OF THE FIRE RED SPIZ'IKE IS FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
:rofl:
roll.gif

LMAO at MR. AUTHENTIC thinkin these will only be online......considering there are a few legit pairs on ebay already tells us that there will be another release of these without the garbage bag. I have seen your previous posts and you are a reseller trying to hype the shoes up....SMH!!!!!!....AS FOR CALLING 2000'S SHOES FAKE......YOU ARE FAKE AND HIS KICKS ARE LEGIT.
$$$$$$ I BUY J'S WHEN I WANT.HOW MANY I WANT $$$$$$

bday lebrons selling without the pack
thunder and lightnings have hitting the outlet

did the laser packs ever hit outlets?

like stated, most likely will hit outlets or without the pack crockery(sp)

OLNL(10.5):300shipped
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

Quote:
did the laser packs ever hit outlets?
the white laser 4's are the only pair not to sell at urban accounts and i do know one shop with a powerfull urban account that did get 20 pair without the hat and t-shirt........but bigger sizes of the white/red laser 4's did drop at a outlet stores in sizes 16 17 and 18 there sizes where not b grades............no one has to believe what i am saying but this info i have comes from a good source and hes been right all the time.......

Quote:
200NIKESDEEP YOUR PICTURE OF THE FIRE RED SPIZ'IKE IS FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ANYBODY WHO A COLLECTOR CAN TELL BY THE PIC ....................... OK NIKETALKERS THESE IS WHAT GOING ON ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE LYING TRYING TO DOWN PLAY THE HYPE SAYING THESE WILL BE RE-RELEASED IN THE SUMMER IT A LYE ..............IF YOU PASS ON THE PACK YOU WILL MISS YOUR CHANCE TO GET THE FIRE RED SPIZ'IKE.....LIMITED TOO 3000-4000 PACKS

dude be quite

MR AUTHENTIC PLEASE CHANGE YOUR NAME NOW! WHAT A SHAME NEWBIE HYPEBEAST
Long Hair Dont Care - Weezy F. Baby

aight i get what ya'll saying bout the shoes comin to mom and pop stores without the bag. But how much could they really be sold for and make a profit when the package costs 295? Even though retail is 175, i wouldnt think outlets or mom and pops would sell them for less than 210-225 imo.

My question is the e-mail says limit to 1 per transaction. Does that mean you can order 1 pair, pay, and then get back in the waiting room and order another? Or is it just 1 per person/e-mail account? Cause I have 2 e-mails registered with them and 2 different credit cards

i have a question how do i get into the waiting room because i dont see it and its about to be 4 oclock??? jumpman23.com is the site to purchase rite?? or is it nike.com?

i dont know about you guys seeing im an amateur but this website sucks the should make it simple anyways someone holla back at me regarding my question i dont know what to do in jumpman23 cause i see no store and thanks rko for the respond

Someone help this Jumpman23 is no help i need those shoes im a real J' head here. Didn't even get an e-mail at all or nothin wat do i do please......

Back
Top Bottom