***Official Jordan Spiz'ike White/True Blue 4/28 Post***

I contacted Eastbay about the release but their saying their not going to release them until March?? Any 1 get the same response?? Has majority of the FL's and FNL get these in their inventory already?? the rep said they didnt have them in their inventory? Has it been pushed back?? Shed some light on me NT
For Sale:
Jordan 3 DTRT (8.5) $165 shipped
Jordan FR 3 (11.5)$145 shipped
Invisible Women (8.5 or 7Y) $90 shipped
OLNL sz. 8, 10.5, 12 $265 SHIPPED! Last Sizes!

is there really a need for goldenstatewarrior to nod his head? i like to wear hats and i haven't seen the shoe in person. so that's why i'm askin.
"If ya'll freshed to death, then I'm deceased" - Kanye West

Man... I bought the black spizikes but IDK what I ever saw in those... all these shoes are ugly. The white/cement ones might be dope if they drop. Saw the true blues in person :x
sick.gif
"Lets Hug It Out"​

they're interesting, I'll give them that. it starts off good...designer has a quick seizure about halfway through...wakes up fifteen minutes later and finishes the bottom.
--------------
m0sT InTEnet sIgNatuRes ArE EiThEr OBnOxIOuS, ARroGAnt, oR pOinTlEssLy INflAmMATOry. ThIs iS aN ANoMaLY, yOu IdIoTs.

Quote:
is there really a need for goldenstatewarrior to nod his head?

yep it was. ever heard of the true blue 3's?

Asking "Will this hat or shirt go with these shoes?" just shows a lack of effort. Figure it out man. It aint that hard. And do you really need to cop the matching hat BEFORE you cop the shoes? Probably not...

i still feel these will sell out despite the previous release of the BMP
here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious,
akm2tan

changed my mind on these, but i have no cashflow right now. sads

^this guy just sais what i came in here for :frown:
frown.gif
i like these more than others but cash is a no go i still owe my mom for the bmp's.....so these are outta the question but my mom told me if i wanted to take care of a dog for 2weeks for 400 :wow:
eek.gif
lol if i do it then ima be busy the whole time but ill decide by tonight :wink:
wink.gif

KeVeNMaYnE- ''ayo mayor of nyc why ur skin so greasy?''

KeVeNMaYnE- ''ish makes you look like you have 3m skin u ol' reflection skin greasy dude''

35dc5ki.jpg

Just copped my pair.

*EDIT*
2igmw5y.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

So, wait ... Is Eastbay going to release tonight or Next Week..? I am reading two different things in here...

When I stopped in at my local FinishLine at lunchtime today they said they had reserved a bunch of pairs already.

2ex4sj9.jpg
pimp.gif

....And one more thing please,I'm New on NikeTalk, but I been here(Shoe Game).

VA is where I stay, but born and raise Flint/Detriot, MI. And I rep' it still 'til the day..

Live Stock is also releasing this colorway tomorrow as well... which ones are these?

3_002.jpg
. . . fResh
nikes out the box . . . [email protected] I'm a size 9.5 ;D
RIP to a fellow NTer SoleRebel aka I LOVE 1982

I hate how the tongue (where the jumpman logo is) has a off white look to it.. :x
sick.gif
Although I'm worldwide I aint hard to find, I spend most of my time on California grind!!

Quote:
Will finishline.com have these up tonight? If so, anyone know what time?
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

KeVeNMaYnE- ''ayo mayor of nyc why ur skin so greasy?''

KeVeNMaYnE- ''ish makes you look like you have 3m skin u ol' reflection skin greasy dude''

Still having second thoughts about these.... let's see tomorrow on my local spot if there are many in line...guess not...still recovering from the OLNL release

wow is everyone in a secret plan to not post anything about these spizikes or can it be really true that people not feeling these jb's???
anyone shocked as i am ?? :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah, everyone's secret plan is that they're BROKE!

Another $175 release?

Nike and JB are definitely trying to shutdown the resell game...if they haven't already! By flooding the market with their own authentic (though counterfeit-inspired) shoes, consumers aren't spending high cheese on possible fakes.

Back
Top Bottom