OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Reading through this thread, a majority of you guys must live in small towns.

Never had to jump thorugh hoops for a GR.

There will be so many of these around here(DC, just like the Space Jams), People might turn me into a
reseller..
laugh.gif

@Charm, I would have thought Mondawmin would have these in abundance. Black and Red Jordan's in the hood......

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

people outside the forums arent even talking about these

there not gonna go ape #%@* for them lol
Once again...this will not be like the SJ release
QFT.

Marqueesole and other sites that sell early may be sold out, but that only makes up a small percentage of retailers that will have these come RD.

im hoping that sneakerpreorder come through like i heard they do. And since they are shipping out friday and saturday i will know by next week. I picked upthese and the motorsports from them so ill let yall know. If they come through ill be doing my shopping through them from now on because waiting on lines isnot something i like doing in the winter.

eyes.gif
No disrespect Notorious but dudes were in the SJ release thread sayingthat that releas wouldn't be like it was "There are tons of these to go around, people wont have a problem copping". I can admit i got all of mypairs with ease but the general consumer didn't. IMO people are warranted to have their concerns because in truth some people will miss out thats just theway the story goes...... Good luck to all who are trying to get a pair, I still have no idea as to avaiabilty in my area but when I do know I will let theboard know.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^To the person up there from BX, you can probably get these for retail on Fordham already.

Im not dealing with fordham anymore all the stores on fordham was charging $250-$310 plus tax for the space jams that got me odee tight so i dont deal withthem stores anymore i will stick to coping online early

blaze, I pre-ordered my jams from them a while back and received my pair a couple days before RD, surprisingly. I took a chance not knowing how legit theywere,

but I had no problems with them based on that particular release.

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

QFT.

Marqueesole and other sites that sell early may be sold out, but that only makes up a small percentage of retailers that will have these come RD.

yea but think about it if all the online stores sold out and most of them was charging over retail for them that just shows you how much people wants the shoesjust wait until release its going to be crazy not as crazy as the space jams of course but crazy

btw i heard these was a limited release correct me if im wrong

notoriusWES wrote:

Basically, they already chillin & a couple of mom & pops stores now & they

Baulkin at payin a penny over retail....dat was NOT da case for da space jams which were

By all means "copped on sight ask questions later".

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

^To the person up there from BX, you can probably get these for retail on Fordham already.

Im not dealing with fordham anymore all the stores on fordham was charging $250-$310 plus tax for the space jams that got me odee tight so i dont deal with them stores anymore i will stick to coping online early

roll.gif
I know what spot(as) you're referring too, and they're notoriousfor chargin' absurd prices, because they're alot of thirsty people in that vicinity. But that price tag is the going rate for Space Jams.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Im not dealing with fordham anymore all the stores on fordham was charging $250-$310 plus tax for the space jams that got me odee tight so i dont deal with them stores anymore i will stick to coping online early

roll.gif
I know what spot(as) you're referring too, and they're notorious for chargin' absurd prices, because they're alot of thirsty people in that vicinity. But that price tag is the going rate for Space Jams.
Lol yea i was going to cop a pair of SJ for $225 but this dude ran in the store and drop $400 on them and the store manger obviously give them tohim i just left the store
roll.gif
i ended up coping them for $230 at anotherplace

My hookup told me when I put mine on lock today that they got 7 10.5's alone. Not as many people were calling as the space jams but they did have quite afew people asking.

Glad I walk in and out but being a buyer of retros for over 10 years now I am noticing the following slowly dwindling down........

just got mine from da local mom & pop , they came in monday and sold out today i must say besides brushin the suede off, the shoe is well put together
these will not sit at all when you see them up close you gonna have that "ohhh..okay" reaction
smokin.gif

I don't care about the hype went into footlocker yesterday the manager showed me the 6s. And put 2 size 9.5 on the side for me for discount. Good to go

These will be easy to get imo. Just like the white/red 12s... Just go in the morning and cop. Or you can just shop online at ndc fnl etc... If I'm wrongand they sell out then fine ill be wrong. Not a big deal

Originally Posted by KingJay718

roll.gif
I know what spot(as) you're referring too, and they're notorious for chargin' absurd prices, because they're alot of thirsty people in that vicinity. But that price tag is the going rate for Space Jams.
Lol yea i was going to cop a pair of SJ for $225 but this dude ran in the store and drop $400 on them and the store manger obviously give them to him i just left the store
roll.gif
i ended up coping them for $230 at another place

i feel you bro people in fordam be ODin...had to pay 240 SMH
mad.gif

Could of got these yesterday from a local spot in Sac.

Price was retail plus tax

Held them in my hand and just decided to pass

The red just kills it for me

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

eyes.gif
No disrespect Notorious but dudes were in the SJ release thread saying that that releas wouldn't be like it was "There are tons of these to go around, people wont have a problem copping". I can admit i got all of my pairs with ease but the general consumer didn't. IMO people are warranted to have their concerns because in truth some people will miss out thats just the way the story goes...... Good luck to all who are trying to get a pair, I still have no idea as to avaiabilty in my area but when I do know I will let the board know.

^^ I take back what I said before about them being everywhere. I thought these were a General Release. These are kind of limited. One of my hook ups atFootaction only got in 12 pairs. Another got in 20. My other hook up got in 6 pairs, but they are missing 2 cases of them so he said he got me if they come in.He also told me he got me on the Copper Foams so im happy about that. My other spot gets shipment in tommorrow. I know the store manager, he said he got me forif they come in so Im covered. He's not sopose to sell before release date tho, so he's gonna sell them to me minus my receipt. good stuff.

I can say im fortunate enough to know the right people and worked my connects where they cool enough with me that they'll call me up to let me know theyhave my size on the side. (One of my spots only got in 10 pairs of space jams and they looked out they loyal customers or being they are cool with. coppedmines a week before release). Im happy to say I never camped out for a shoe but damn, this release is not as easy as I thought. but im happy, I got at least 1pair on lock. Trying to hook up one of my homies at Nike, he doesn't know if Swoosh is gonna get them in or not. Gotta bless your connects on certainreleases that they can't get themselves. Keys Open Doors. you feel me? I have my ways but if you build a rapport with these folks they'll look you outinstead of some other person they don't know that might just take the shoes to flip for themselves instead of being grateful that someone was nice enoughto look them out with a shoe that they really wanna wear. The people I deal with hate resellers. lol

Just picked up my pair from David's shoes in Pittsburgh. My boy texted me yesterday to let me know they came in and I grabbed them today with noproblem....good luck to everyone else, hopefully you wont have to pay more than retail, because $150 is steep as it is.

See the only thing with dudes paying above retail is, I think you're making a mistake. You're assuming they're going to be $300 plus on ebay afterthey're released like Space Jams. With the amount of resellers, them being Jordan's and a GR, I doubt they get to $200.

I think some of you might be better off waiting.

Back
Top Bottom