OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by BBallAddict1

why do people keep talking about suede?

the material is nubuck people, not suede.
that material on these is clearly not nubuck, look again my man

Im not 100% sure until I see the shoe in person, but from the pics the material looks exactly like the same material used on the nubuck 12s, so im goin to saythey nubuck

Copped 2x...Last pair of Jordan's I purchased were the Eminem II's but these will bring me back home...

I'll make sure I wear Jeans with them, just like the Carmines. These will be "worth" 30% off the $150.

Oh well, the golden '96 - '03 retro era has come and gone.

*reality check*

favorite jordans of all time!!! RUINED..but still copping cause it's close enough

I think these look pretty good. The subtle differences dont kill them and are not nearly as bad as everyone is making them out to be. Could be worse, theycould have fused it with an AF1...oh wait, they did that didnt they....

Originally Posted by 716kix

Im not 100% sure until I see the shoe in person, but from the pics the material looks exactly like the same material used on the nubuck 12s, so im goin to say they nubuck
Yeah, looks the same to me, and to me that's a bigger change than the color red.

i'd be lying if i said i wasn't copping these, had to sell my infrareds a while back....these will suffice.

Originally Posted by dyoungboss

man, most of ya'll are tripping. forget the jordan VI ever existed so you don't know what colorway or material of the shoe released, then look at the pictures of this shoe. how can ya'll say that isn't a beautiful sneaker..

niketalk
hypocrisy at its finest....

and to be honest, the OG's were more of a true "infrared", the colorway on 2000 retroes were "DEEP infrared"

I wish they would stop with all of this suede on the sneakers. The jumpman on the back of the shoe already makes them different; don't go killing theentire shoe

How am i stupid.....do your homework know the diff between deep infra and infra......you young cats amuse me i swear

And thank you sickickz23 for clarifying that

learn your materials. and stop playing with pokemon cards, scyther.

Originally Posted by T11Time

How am i stupid.....do your homework know the diff between deep infra and infra......you young cats amuse me i swear

And thank you sickickz23 for clarifying that

Let me shut up/
wink.gif

I'll have to wait and see these in person. Infrared VI's were like my all-time favorite Jordan, so I don't know how I feel about these yet. I mightget em, but I might just let them go and get white/infrareds (please still be infrared) and september blues.

learn your materials. and stop playing with pokemon cards, scyther.
laugh.gif

if this is nubuck its nowhere near the same grade as the 2000s

Back
Top Bottom