OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

It doesn't bother me, but why do they make the colors different? Why not just call them infrareds? Doesn't make sense, but I love 6s and I like theshoes for the colors, not the hype.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

its not really suede and either way they woulda been ashy

looks like the suede from the CDP XVII
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by h3at23
Maybe it's just me but in these pictures the Varsity Red looks close to infared, but not exactly.... prepare to see the same when Sport Blue or September Blue VI's drop... they will be blue just not the exact blue you guys want.

Nuff Said... for now
eek.gif
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
frown.gif
Don't worry AF1 BEAST- GG knows NOTHING - he just acts like he has info. He has been exposed by me and others.

Goliath - Where are those White/Cement XI mids that you said were dropping this Holiday?

Where are the "70 win fusions" that you said would drop this Holiday? (Which doesn't even make sense b/c MJ only wore one shoe that season-theXI)

Let me guess what you're gonna say - "things always change at JB" Sure whatever you say GG, whatever you say...

hey man it is what what it is... Like I said before I really really don't care what you think, the only thing I care about is you constantly talking aboutme... it seems rather sad please stop. I'm sorry I'm not a hundred trillion correct all the time for you Blco02.
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
I'm not going to go into details with you anymore, your just a lame who still ashamed, but its whatever you don't believe fine. no sweat offmy back. but this info comes directly from PrinceJordan, those from ISS who are on here know of who I speak of.

That suede aka nubuck looks like cheap trash

These are one of my grails, but I'm not touching them looking like that

Originally Posted by blco02

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by h3at23
Maybe it's just me but in these pictures the Varsity Red looks close to infared, but not exactly.... prepare to see the same when Sport Blue or September Blue VI's drop... they will be blue just not the exact blue you guys want.

Nuff Said... for now
eek.gif
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
frown.gif
Don't worry AF1 BEAST- GG knows NOTHING - he just acts like he has info. He has been exposed by me and others.
laugh.gif

GG still saying a lot with out really saying anything at all? Lol...

hmmm, ill have to check em out in person or diff pics. But, they look dope nonetheless .

i could take it being varsity red but no nubuck...
smh.gif
. i'll probably still be coppin though...
smh.gif

dammit i dont feel like through 22 pages to see if its really suede or nubuck... confusing...

hey man it is what what it is... Like I said before I really really don't care what you think, the only thing I care about is you constantly talking about me... it seems rather sad please stop. I'm sorry I'm not a hundred trillion correct all the time for you Blco02.
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
I'm not going to go into details with you anymore, your just a lame who still ashamed, but its whatever you don't believe fine. no sweat off my back. but this info comes directly from PrinceJordan, those from ISS who are on here know of who I speak of.

Well said GG. You dont gotta prove nothing to these fools. Things tend to change. I understand that completely. And yea, Princejordan is very legit for what hedoes.
pimp.gif

Thanks 305 we 305ers and 954's gotta stick together haha. But on the real I'm done trying to answer people.... So far a good 80% of thinks I'vesaid and SoleJordan has said has come true, but its whatever.

Back
Top Bottom