OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

^^^^ yeah /sometimes the employees give u thats been tried on plenty of times/ LOL then I ask for a discount since its been tried on hehe

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

The Finishline around my way, the employees are not like that at all. They hit you with the
indifferent.gif
real quick if you're up there asking to see multiple pairs. I remember last year complaining to the manager because I was attempting to cop the Nubuck XII's, and asking to see other pairs to see which one I wanted. Dude started whining about how they're "all the same" and I told him, I needed to pick the best one out of the bunch that they had. Long story short, I ended up getting fed up and told him to %##! off and that I was going to Champs instead. Dude was like..."alright, your call"..and that was that..I haven't been back since.
alien.gif

I absolutely dislike finishline, well at least all the ones I've been to, not only are they terrible when it comes to accommodating what you want, but they breath down your throat when you just want to browse the store.

Footlocker and Champs are good in my book. Also, the mom and pop stores are great, they will not hesitate to bring out another pair.

But this is what I always do, I say I want 2 pairs of my size, then I check 'em out, and say I decided to only taking 1. Never fails.
I'm the exact opposite. At least at FNL you get decent customer service. All Foot Locker cares about is their commission.

I despise all major chain footwear employees, hella lazy. I stay shopping with the mom and pop shops who still care about customer service.

Originally Posted by Killajay209

^^^^ yeah /sometimes the employees give u thats been tried on plenty of times/ LOL then I ask for a discount since its been tried on hehe

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]hehe[/color]

its funny 2 me that the only way these look good are when the pic is taken with no flash lol...but if u like u like

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

its funny 2 me that the only way these look good are when the pic is taken with no flash lol...but if u like u like

Suede material is Not photogenic.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

All the bashing about this shoe has changed NOBODY'S mind. I don't see one post about anyone believing the words of the haters in here. They're arguing and bashing just for the sake of complaining.
laugh.gif

oh yeah? check ebay once infared pics release....your gonna be able to get these CHEAP.....and in about let's say 2 months wait till this JB section isFLOODED with "help cleaning

suede of varsity red VI's
frown.gif
"

these kicks have no durability, they''re gonna look like a rug in front of footlocker's front doors after a busy day before they vaccum em...and ifeel extra bad for anyone who paid

a dime over retail or is even entertaining da idea of re-selling these.....da material will forever keep these cheap to acquire, similar to da raptor VII'sfrom 2002.

but hey its ya funeral, months from now when da dust settles everyone will remember that i was da only one right, and stuck to his guns on not coppin these andDEMANDING

better.

i'll see ya bandwagon dudes in da infared pack thread, ya'll be crawling in there humbled one by one.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Is it true that the $25 gift card they gave out for the space jams mess expires on Jan 30 ?

I got the champs one btw

If so i might end up copping another pair with it

I keep hearing that. So I would guess it's true. It doesn't say in the fine print?

If I had one, I would use it towards a pair of White/Red XII's, since I already have my pair of 6's.

This gift card, plus any discount codes
pimp.gif

I was thinking about picking up the white and red 12's too i might end up doing that but first i need to found out for sure if the card expires the 30 because i was just going to save it for the
motorsport 6's or the white and red 6 in june lol
that's how i'm copping mine. these aren't worth retail but are worth the $25 with the discount
pimp.gif

Will cop from Swoosh. If not, pass. All the repeated hate from some of you is way past old. If you're not copping, fine, but trying to beat your opinionsinto those who will buy these despite your dispositions is ridiculous.

my connect just informed me that for whatever reason his order was canceled by his JB connect. looks like i'll have to get my footlocker hustle on.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

All the bashing about this shoe has changed NOBODY'S mind. I don't see one post about anyone believing the words of the haters in here. They're arguing and bashing just for the sake of complaining.
laugh.gif

oh yeah? check ebay once infared pics release....your gonna be able to get these CHEAP.....and in about let's say 2 months wait till this JB section is FLOODED with "help cleaning

frown.gif
"

these kicks have no durability, they''re gonna look like a rug in front of footlocker's front doors after a busy day before they vaccum em...and i feel extra bad for anyone who paid

a dime over retail or is even entertaining da idea of re-selling these.....da material will forever keep these cheap to acquire, similar to da raptor VII's from 2002.

but hey its ya funeral, months from now when da dust settles everyone will remember that i was da only one right, and stuck to his guns on not coppin these and DEMANDING

better.

i'll see ya bandwagon dudes in da infared pack thread, ya'll be crawling in there humbled one by one.
laugh.gif

Let me ask you a question why do you feel the need to come in this thread and keep repeating the same crap over and over agaoin. We got your point a hundredposts ago when you were slamming these VIs. And can you do me a favor, can you for once post "the" instead of "da". I mean Jesus tapdancing christ already.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

I think you guys a little OCD when it comes to sneakers the little things you guys complain about people are not even going to see when you wear them neither will you

I don't give a crap about other people, it's for my own personal reference. If I'm paying $150, I want the nicest looking pair in the store.
i agree, sadly when i do ask for other pairs to pick and choose in the past the associate
indifferent.gif
me and says "sorry this is the last one or the only pair in this size" when i know its BS lol then again i could be wrong but o wells

They are lazy. I noticed this at Finishline, they have the laziest mofo's ever working there.

If they were to do that to me, I'll just say, "okay I'm going to another store". See how quick they run to the back to get you another pair. Aholes.

haha sadly the footlocker employees around my area have sticks up their butts and can care less if you walk to another store since they know they are the 1 ofmay be 2 stores that would carry particular releases (they usually have more inventory, if anything by like 10 pairs or something like that) to care if youleft or not
indifferent.gif
but o wells, ive gotten lucky so far is not i grabthem and exchange it later if need be.

Originally Posted by chubzpgp

ninjahood wrote:

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

All the bashing about this shoe has changed NOBODY'S mind. I don't see one post about anyone believing the words of the haters in here. They're
arguing and bashing just for the sake of complaining.
laugh.gif

oh yeah? check ebay once infared pics release....your gonna be able to get these CHEAP.....and in about let's say 2 months wait till this JB section is
FLOODED with "help cleaning

frown.gif
"

these kicks have no durability, they''re gonna look like a rug in front of footlocker's front doors after a busy day before they vaccum em...and
i feel extra bad for anyone who paid

a dime over retail or is even entertaining da idea of re-selling these.....da material will forever keep these cheap to acquire, similar to da raptor
VII's from 2002.

but hey its ya funeral, months from now when da dust settles everyone will remember that i was da only one right, and stuck to his guns on not coppin these
and DEMANDING

better.

laugh.gif

Let me ask you a question why do you feel the need to come in this thread and keep repeating the same crap over and over agaoin. We got your point a hundred
posts ago when you were slamming these VIs. And can you do me a favor, can you for once post "the" instead of "da". I mean Jesus tap
dancing christ already.

That last sentence had me rolling. Anyway he's probably correct, the material does look like a problem in the future.

at least ninja is a good arguer and actually makes some points.....some people just argue and cant even back it up

What? Someone's complaining about Ninjahood's "da?"
roll.gif
...It's been like that for years
laugh.gif
. But yeah, no need to keepbashing. If dudes wanna buy the shoes, then just let it be. Don't waste your time on this foolishness.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

at least ninja is a good arguer and actually makes some points.....some people just argue and cant even back it up

+$!* trying to back dude up...pause....It's cool to have a position/OPINION about the shoes, but when your OPINION has you replying to everyone who planson purchasing, then it's time to check yourself. Hopefully this back and forth bickering is over though.

Is it true that the $25 gift card they gave out for the space jams mess expires on Jan 30 ?

I got the champs one btw

If so i might end up copping another pair with it

I keep hearing that. So I would guess it's true. It doesn't say in the fine print?

If I had one, I would use it towards a pair of White/Red XII's, since I already have my pair of 6's.

This gift card, plus any discount codes
pimp.gif
Yeah it expires on the 30th says so in the email. I forgot all about my giftcard
glasses.gif

Anyone confirm that you can use the $25 giftcard towards the Jordans?

laugh.gif

oh yeah? check ebay once infared pics release....your gonna be able to get these CHEAP.....and in about let's say 2 months wait till this JB section is FLOODED with "help cleaning

frown.gif
"

these kicks have no durability, they''re gonna look like a rug in front of footlocker's front doors after a busy day before they vaccum em...and i feel extra bad for anyone who paid

a dime over retail or is even entertaining da idea of re-selling these.....da material will forever keep these cheap to acquire, similar to da raptor VII's from 2002.

but hey its ya funeral, months from now when da dust settles everyone will remember that i was da only one right, and stuck to his guns on not coppin these and DEMANDING

better.

laugh.gif
That $hit was meant to be a joke right? Cuz you made me laugh son. HAHAHAHA!!!! You are the Great Prognosticator, he who knows all of JB shoereleases and their utter demise and slain future.

I've been holdin' back on this for a good minute, but man, you got me kickin' with this banter. LOL

Da Only One!

And, man you got no other tracks on that broke a$ $ record? Flip to side B or something, cuz that same ol' song is buzzin in my head makin' me bug. That $H&T is too funny to me though. On the real.

my spot is getting em and will charge retail. so....now a decision. i guess i'll just have to check em out saturday and will decide on the spot.

laugh.gif

frown.gif
"

better.

laugh.gif

Let me ask you a question why do you feel the need to come in this thread and keep repeating the same crap over and over agaoin. We got your point a hundred posts ago when you were slamming these VIs. And can you do me a favor, can you for once post "the" instead of "da". I mean Jesus tap dancing christ already.

This is what happen's when your ignorant ..
tired.gif

But one good thing i can say about ninjahood is he's real passionate when it comes to kicks and i don't know if that's a good thing
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

frown.gif
"

better.

laugh.gif

Let me ask you a question why do you feel the need to come in this thread and keep repeating the same crap over and over agaoin. We got your point a hundred posts ago when you were slamming these VIs. And can you do me a favor, can you for once post "the" instead of "da". I mean Jesus tap dancing christ already.

This is what happen's when your ignorant ..
tired.gif

But one good thing i can say about ninjahood is his real passionate when it comes to kicks and i don't know if that's a good thing
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom