OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Lol hell no they are super icy its just a very bad camera lol and lighting i have not even wore them yet you would be shock when you see them in person

the pics shows the truth
those VIs are way icier than those jams
smh at that

Originally Posted by fundz4

The last pic come out better then the rest for some reason lol i took the pics with my cell phone thats why it looks crappy lol
damn man , you been hangin out with dexter? Suranwrap all over the walls
roll.gif
Lol i love that show ..

nah its cold down here in nyc so we use plastic to cover the windows to stop the cold air from coming in

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Lol hell no they are super icy its just a very bad camera lol and lighting i have not even wore them yet you would be shock when you see them in person

the pics shows the truth
those VIs are way icier than those jams
smh at that

yea the 6's are icier than the space jams period

Yo these are really growing on me... they aren't infra reds but you get what you get. And there's no concrete info on the pack and I want some Blackand red 6s this year lol

Originally Posted by yaosux

Originally Posted by Raymo24TX

Originally Posted by Brose10

Just Copped Mine today....

x2_8cb52c

Theyre straight fire in real life .. Fukk anybody hatin on 'em....

pimp.gif
Where you guys getting these soooo early? Footlocker, Champs, Footaction? HELP ME OUT!!!!
You gota go to mom and pop shops, boutiques and exclusive sneaker stores. The mall? %#! no

Won't be getting these off Swoosh anymore unless they stick around until Sunday. Tomorrow night's online release will determine if I will get these ornot.

For those asking how are people getting these early, check your local mom & pop stores, they are the ones selling them early, weeks early.

man. freckin nike reps are idiots. couldnt even answer my damn question
mad.gif

and then you call champs and they say they wont know until saturday morning
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

Nick: Hi, my name is Nick. How may I help you?

MECKS: hi i was wondering if the air jordan vi retro black/varsity reds will be a limited release
MECKS: i was wondering because i know champs does not get limited releases

Nick: I don't have a way to know for sure if they are limited, but my guess would be that they will go fast.
Nick: They are set to hit NikeTowns, Jordan Brand Retailers, and
http://www.nikestore.com

MECKS: will champs be recieving them?
MECKS: champs only gets general release shoes

Nick: I don't know if they are getting them or not, you would need to call them to see if they are scheduled to get the shoes.

MECKS: i.e. space jams vs. countdown packs
MECKS: so theres no way to tell me if its a limited release?

Nick: No I do not have that information.

MECKS: okay thank you

Originally Posted by Nhung2609

NDC has been weird lately, does anyone know if NDC puts it up at 12AM PST or EST?

SJ's dropped on NDC at 9pm here in Cali. (12AM EST) I'd start checking then (If not sooner)
You just never know with NDC.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Yusuke420

Originally Posted by Nhung2609

NDC has been weird lately, does anyone know if NDC puts it up at 12AM PST or EST?

SJ's dropped on NDC at 9pm here in Cali. (12AM EST) I'd start checking then (If not sooner)
You just never know with NDC.
eyes.gif

the countdown 11/12 pack showed up at 2am (PST ) on the non-flash site and 6am day of on the flash site. i heard none of the flash site orders went through,since everyone ordered from the non-flash nike site. good luck e-camping. i remember we had a whole chatroom for the dp 11/12

Completed my 2 pairs today. Thanks to my NY connect, I won't go twice early here in Serramonte for the wrist band and RD...can sleep well. You need to getthese. IMO, quality is on point.

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Completed my 2 pairs today. Thanks to my NY connect, I won't go twice early here in Serramonte for the wrist band and RD...can sleep well. You need to get these. IMO, quality is on point.

I was seriously on the fence about these because I didn't want to pay retail, but after those pics, consider these
officer-rick-ross.jpg

Back
Top Bottom