OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Pretty soon we're not going to be doing a OG comparison with JB, we're going to be doing a fake comparison, and the fakes would probably win some ofthe battles.

We all know they can make a great retro when they put their mind to it .....the '09 True blue IIIs proved that, so why settle for such an inferior product?

p9030043.jpg

!BYugcK!BGk~%24(KGrHgoH-CQEkJwwr(3WBKjFV(NOrw~~_12.JPG

Mods, sorry if you think this is taboo ......but I'm seriously just trying to make a point

The only difference I can see between these two shoes is that one is going to cost you $150+ ......the other, $38.99

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

We all know they can make a great retro when they put their mind to it .....the '09 True blue IIIs proved that, so why settle for such an inferior product?

p9030043.jpg

%21BYugcK%21BGk%7E%24%28KGrHgoH-CQEkJwwr%283WBKjFV%28NOrw%7E%7E_12.JPG

Mods, sorry if you think this is taboo ......but I'm seriously just trying to make a point

The only difference I can see between these two shoes is that one is going to cost you $150+ ......the other, $38.99

That is truly sad. The materials actually look better than the authentic product.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

p9030043.jpg

%21BYugcK%21BGk%7E%24%28KGrHgoH-CQEkJwwr%283WBKjFV%28NOrw%7E%7E_12.JPG

That is truly sad. The materials actually look better than the authentic product.
frown.gif

QuoteForTruth.......

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

yall sound so whack lmao

i think its the other way around. anyone that even thinks of coppin these fake knock offs and pay retail is whack......

Originally Posted by 716kix

Originally Posted by KF

The material used is the same as the one used on the raging bull pack, the red Vs.

these are def NOT italian suede..like I said before the material looks exactly like the nubuck 12s or the black/red fusion 4s that just dropped
I believe you are right. That group picture of them just made me think twice again... Horrible material.

everyone has their own opinion and choices
As long as you're happy with your purchase that's all that counts.

Thanks for showing more pics btw. I saw a bunch of people +++* on your sneakers, but didn't thank you for posting them.

Magic1978 wrote:

Thanks for showing more pics btw. I saw a bunch of people +++* on your sneakers, but didn't thank you for posting them.

notoriusWES wrote: the cam reflecting light and have u seen the CDP's? lol

anyway once again its not really suede and they would be ashy or get ashy regardless...Im sure its not as bad as it looks in pics

also...as you can see...those ppics dont have WES or anything involving wes tagged in them...apparently there not mine

from an ebay seller

The comments, (at least mine) are not meant to diss anyone for liking or purchasing this release. Wes seems to be ok with these shoes and that isok, what I don't get are the people posting that they aren't happy with what they have seen so far but are buying anyway....as if they are being forcedto.

I think the best way to speak to a company is with your dollars..don't buy it if you don't want em...I'm going in with these though...it'll bemy summer 2010 shoe, where I am these won't survive the latter part of winter.

2 pairs copped.

Don't really like the cut...isn't as good as the Original

BUT having Re-Retroed Bred VI's in better than not having them at all.

Originally Posted by chuck202

I think the best way to speak to a company is with your dollars..don't buy it if you don't want em...I'm going in with these though...it'll be my summer 2010 shoe, where I am these won't survive the latter part of winter.

I agree 100%. The only way to let a company know that you aren't happy with their product is not to support it.

the only ones that are copping these are the little hypebeast kids, and the fiends that have been waiting for this forever. that's all that jb needs tomake money off of the hype for these shoes which are no where close to what they actually were when they came out a long time ago. just looking at thosei'm lucky to have two pairs of what everyone was actually waiting for. instead jb sticks it to everyone and pull out some fake looking 6's laughing allthe way to the bank thinking "look at all these fiends and hypebeasts swallowing these fake looking kicks" it doesn't matter what jb releases aslong as it has the series number 6 on it and is black and red people will buy.

i'm just greatly dissapointed how jb can do us like this that's why i stopped buying crap that releases now and just stick to the good ol' daykicks with nike air, good shape and material. SMH........

Originally Posted by Compton781

2 pairs copped.

Don't really like the cut...isn't as good as the Original

BUT having Re-Retroed Bred VI's in better than not having them at all.
I would rather have a good retro VI and if I can't have that I won't settle for less. This shoe is so important to the history of MichaelJordan....the brand should have come more correct with the model MJ won his first championship in.

^The only way I am getting this shoe is if I feel the adrenaline rush from randomly locating b-grades at an outlet.
I feel like I got something extra than the the retail product. If you catch my drift.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

everyone has their own opinion and choices

Theyre not mine lol...some guy said they were on ebay so i went and found the pics.

Back
Top Bottom