OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by Wings2315

I agree with most that this is obviously a totally different shoe than the infrared's, but I also must say that these are nice, and now I can actually wear a black/red VI without crazy paint chipping and crumbling from my retro infrared's. The only issue is that if I was anyone who owned these, I would carry a suede brush for these cause they do pick up a lot of dust.
ohwell.gif

i don't think so !
smh.gif

copped mine last night using two of those gift cards that champs gave out from the space jams plus got free shipping. 100 is a good deal for my first pair of VIs. happy with my purchase.

I don't understand why they made so many of these. They have all sizes everywhere!!
smh.gif
I don't even want mines anymore

Went to a local spot and got my pair

Then canceled my eastbay order from last night walking out the door

A size 9.5 will be available soon on eastbay.com
laugh.gif

tried on my mj bulls red pc jersey wit them......

witsum shorts, nice summer outfit.....

lady whos mom n pop store i copped em off threw in a pair of socks n took m name down tellin me she gonna give me 20 % off my next purchase....not bad

copped minez easy at like 3 PM ET. they are mad fresh, i can care less of all your opinions, i like em and think they are fresh so if u wanna hate go ahead, they are fresh and they will sell out by monday they arent gonna sit forever til they go on sale if thats what yall are waitin on

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I don't understand why they made so many of these. They have all sizes everywhere!!
smh.gif
I don't even want mines anymore
im sure you would be complaining if they didnt make enough so shaddup

"They have all sizes everywhere!!
smh.gif
I don't even want mines anymore" =
smh.gif

just came back from the mall to check these out at FNL/ these are a GR and yes LOL i didn't copped . I will wait if they go on sale or if I can find a discount/ defenitely not worth the retail price imo/

Originally Posted by karxken

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN RESELLERS DONT BUY EVEYTHING ...EVERYONE GETS A PAIR EASILY

I'm glad I got a pair of these easily. i'm pretty sure most resellers heard about the infrared pack coming and decided to beast over those instead when they drop

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN RESELLERS DONT BUY EVEYTHING ...EVERYONE GETS A PAIR EASILY
No this is what happens when Brand Jordan decides to put out a varient looking versions of one of Tinkers classic designs...and Im glad everyone who wants them can get them...but even more glad I didn't feel the need to get them myself...more money for Lebron VII's
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

If you compare them to the infrareds of course there gonna be different I had the 2000 retro of course it was better quality but what retro isn't plus the infrareds paint chipped like crazy and if you say otherwise you either haven't worn you pair more than a few times or you have never had them

Don't mention paint chipping just yet, most of the recent retros have had problems with paint.

case in point

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ninjahood did you cop the space jams

yeah why?
You bash the Varsity red VI for being inferior yet you buy the Space jams
roll.gif
roll.gif
way to make a difference

space jams weren't butchered da way VI's were butchered...thats a pretty solid fact.

da VI's in 2010 have been stripped and emasculated since 1991:

-no nike air

-no 3m

these varsity red VI's lacked durabuck & were impostors of infrared VI's....shall i continue?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
lame release by JB...... all da hypebeast who ain't listen to me

weeks ago can now eat some fine crow, i wanna five a shout out to da NT who's only job for 2 weeks was to hype this release, and no one outside this forum was

buying it..i chill outside, unlike alot of ya cave dwellers, i knew da temperature was cold with this release, ya jordan stans were da last one to get da news
laugh.gif

oh wells....its lookin like a cold winter in here, ya better hope da infrared pack releases stateside or else this section is gonna be pretty uneventful for a good min.

Back
Top Bottom