OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by MrRaiRai

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

JAYFIEND wrote:

I swear once OG dudes realize its not 2000 anymore the JB forum will be so much better.
This guy wants a better forum instead of better shoes
smh.gif
I actually agree with Jayfiend. We can control the forum but we can't control what JB does. He's right its not 2000 anymore. Get over it already.

this is whats wrong with this section, and it remains da stinkhole of NT, ya would rather just bend over and take sucky retros then actually demand better...you think

no one reads these comments?
Yeah people on here think JB doesn't read these comments, just because they said so in an interview. 

Originally Posted by Unclesam

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by edunpeal

tired.gif
stifmyster23 wrote:

Originally Posted by edunpeal

Originally Posted by Technique 317

When people buy kicks "just so they can say they have them" it irks the hell outta me....Buy the kicks cause you like them, even if the quality sucks, but atleast it a shoe that you gotta have....buying kicks just so you can say you have them is exactly whats wrong with people nowadays
i buy kicks regardless i like em or not
grin.gif
 for me thats what collecting is all about
tired.gif
 and if you got a problem with it go talk to my lawyer
alien.gif

why would you buy shoes if you dont like them???
cough*hypebeast*cough

hypebeast? ive been doing this since 96' i don't think the term hypebeast has been invented yet back then
tired.gif

You're right. Back then it was called wanna-be, groupie, sidekick and follower.

I have been thinking about it and i have realized that you can't be too mad at the hype beast because in a way we are all hypebeast a lot of us make directions and buy things based on other people its sad but true.

Celebrities is living prove of this a lot of people buy things or do things because they see there favorite celebrity doing it

You know who else is living prove of this and all of you don't realize it ....Micheal Jordan think about that

hahaha a few kids on here keep complaining about quality and blah blah blah...im 32 yrs old and i bet half of you kids on here don't even know how the original 1991 infrared vi's were actually like....

Just copped mine at like 5 in Winston Salem. They're Aight nothin too special but still a nice shoe

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

^
!%$+ you were 13 in 91 what did you know about quality?

I copped mine from FA in Four Seasons.. Good to see someone from the Triad on here

EDIT: To all of the people complaining about quality... These are way better than the Space Jams IMO. 

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Edit:  You seem to not realize that there is an entire world beyond the boundaries of NYC where every mom & pop store on the corner didn't get 100 pairs of these.  No shoe sells out first weekend in NYC because the whole city is flooded with everything that releases.  So please don't take that as an indication that people ALL OVER THE REST OF THE COUNTRY aren't on these, because they are in a serious way.

I can dig it .

So easy to pick up. Got to the mall and one store opened an hour early,and they said they had a ton of them left

I really am surprised these haven't sold better.  They are VI's after all.  I must be one of the few that really like these.
I prefer the varsity red since it will actually match something.  That pinkish infrared doesn't go with anthing I have, even
though I admit I like OG colors.  Also, I must be the only one who thinks these look better in person than in the pictures.
I was worried after seeing pics that the suede might look really bad.  It isn't as good as the classic nubuck, but I think
it actually looks alright.  I guess people are holding out for the rumored infrared package.

i liked these a lot so i copped 2 from eastbay.

dang everyones like bashing on each other in here...i know i havent been on here too long but it didn't seem like NT was like this before? correct me if im wrong.

Originally Posted by solesearchin

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
natenate04 wrote:

to everyone comparing these to the 2000 infrareds, stop it! Those were INFRARED...These are VARSITY RED!! TWO i repeat TWO different shoes...lol

Thanks for putting on this page what has been said for PAGES... Get outta here with useless repeating posts....
sick.gif

well, once people realized that then im sure it won't have to be repeated...

Originally Posted by elrodo33

I really am surprised these haven't sold better.  They are VI's after all.  I must be one of the few that really like these.
I prefer the varsity red since it will actually match something.  That pinkish infrared doesn't go with anthing I have, even
though I admit I like OG colors.  Also, I must be the only one who thinks these look better in person than in the pictures.
I was worried after seeing pics that the suede might look really bad.  It isn't as good as the classic nubuck, but I think
it actually looks alright.  I guess people are holding out for the rumored infrared package.
Just because these didn't sell out day one you think they didn't sell good
laugh.gif

Wall street isn't in there future
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

^
!%$+ you were 13 in 91 what did you know about quality?

I knew plenty homie... 3m, durabuck, etc...been a "sneakerhead" before the term "sneakerhead" came about.. back then little kids sizes & mens sizes were completely different...kids were all leather with blue tint on the sole...i had mens 7 at the time...

Been a minute since i've posted, but i gotta get some of this...dont have time to read 300 pages of arguments so if im repeating anything MY BAD! I had infra red og's in 5th grade, yea im old, so i got history with em. I love em, but honestly is varsity red that big of deal??? Hell it matches better with clothing anyway, esp jb clothing. And im kinda feelin the black in the air capsule. Yea the suede aint the best ever but why sit around on ur comp n complain about how they shoulda been different? I jus dont understand all the complainin on damn near every release now days. If u copped then they must not be that bad either that or u aint that bright willingly droppin a buck sixty on some kicks u dont even like. I rolled up to the mall bout 10:30, grabbed my pair, bout 2 or 3 other ppl came in to cop while i was shirt shoppin. Easy cop, wish they were all like this. I'd rather u didnt buy em so when im rockin mines i aint gotta see em on everybody else. Venting, sorry, too much complainin bout jordans. It is what it is go getcha some wal mart or target joints, like that when u complain u only dropped like 15 and that actually makes sense!

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Agent0024 - the "plugin" is swoosh.... no secrets....
frown.gif

I kid, I kid.... damn I'm the sensitive one.... ? ? ? ?

I'm not coppin, thats the joke of it sheesh....

I copped these 2 weeks early for retail and today picked up 2 more pairs for a couple of my friends, had no problem, walked in around 1pm, got my pair and left, most places still have FSR here in Cleveland

23SOLE Im with you. If these kicks would have sold out, kids would of thought they were the best ever! It's either you like the shoe or you don't. Don't like what Kanye likes, or what is hard to find, because I could name plenty of shoes that are limited that are wack! I remeber when I bought my OG Concords. People looked at me like I was a idiot for buying patenet leather shoes, but I did not care because I liked them. Key phrase being "I liked them". You kids should try that sometime...

Ay Seriously this thing is growin a page every 3 mins. Yall stop now. NO ONE who copped is taking them back bcuz you dont like the shoe. I like the shoe. it is very comfortable which is more than I can say for a lot of other retros.  If you dont like the shoe then dont buy it. I actually want them to sit on shelves and go on sale cuz I wanna cop another pair but I dont want to pay retail again. So keep complaining but please stay away from key boards and shoe stores.
BTW, in 12 years when us so called youngsters are OGs these shoes gone go for some rediculous resale price like the Infrareds do now.

Lets calm down sneakerheads and stay united. Remember, no one outside these sneaker forums understands our obsession like we do. No need to argue anymore over this shoe. There is so much more heat to come that will need our energy. So LOCK THIS THREAD and ON TO THE NEXT.

since theyre still around, looks like i'll get them with my homies employee discount when i get back home

Back
Top Bottom