OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

THESE DONT LOOK LIKE INFRARED AND THE MATERIAL LOOKS MORE LIKE SUEDE INSTEAD OF NUBUCK NEVER THE LESS IM GONNA HAVE TO COPP AT LEAST A PAIR ... : )

did the og and retros have 3m inside of the little holes around the ankle. i saw a pic of some og or retros and it looked like there was some reflection insidethe holes around the ankle. it looks like these 2010 retros dont have that. these look nice but the wht/vrst-red ones are straight
pimp.gif
these should be wayeasier to cop than space jams.

more more-than-off-key garbage from Brand Jordan for the kids. Something similar to an OG color, but only enough to fool thefoolhardy....

I've got enough Bulls colorways in my collection and this could never be one of them... the white/reds I like better and probably won't cop themeither....

blue/gray
blacc/silver
blue/red
blue/blacc
blacc/white
white/blacc

Outside of that, I'm not too interested and definitely pass on as many Bulls colorways as they have rings and much, much more

Originally Posted by riddla713

did the og and retros have 3m inside of the little holes around the ankle. i saw a pic of some og or retros and it looked like there was some reflection inside the holes around the ankle. it looks like these 2010 retros dont have that. these look nice but the wht/vrst-red ones are straight
pimp.gif
these should be way easier to cop than space jams.
Yeah, the OGs do have the 3M lining.

Why dudes acting like they not gonna cop? It's okay not to like the suede material, but to say you're not copping these is preposterous.

Besides, they'll sell out the first weekend anyway.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Why dudes acting like they not gonna cop? It's okay not to like the suede material, but to say you're not copping these is preposterous.

so what you just said is that its ok to not like something, but its not ok to say you wont buy something, even when you dont like it?.......

Originally Posted by needsomejays

so what you just said is that its ok to not like something, but its not ok to say you wont buy something, even when you dont like it?.......
That's exactly what I'm saying.

Especially when history shows that half of those who say they won't purchase end up purchasing anyway.

I'm a firm believer in "just cop what you like" ... but I will say that many of you who think you're not gonna cop will have a change ofheart once you see these on peoples' feet.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

That's exactly what I'm saying.

Especially when history shows that half of those who say they won't purchase end up purchasing anyway.

those half will never make it as far as society or celebrities telling you what to wear, dress, eat, drive, live, etc....Kanye anyone?
laugh.gif

Regardless I hope the people enjoy these 6s,(and even moreso if they decide to re-retro the black infrareds) but the ones that will be filled with regretafter they make the purchase, you're part of the never-ending problem.

i cant believe jb used durabuck on the retro 7 in the dmp and then they use suede for these. the durabuck would of made this shoe look a lot better imo. i willstill cop but the wht/rd and wht/blk with speckles are looking the best when it comes to 2010 retro 6.

Originally Posted by riddla713

i cant believe jb used durabuck on the retro 7 in the dmp and then they use suede for these. the durabuck would of made this shoe look a lot better imo. i will still cop but the wht/rd and wht/blk with speckles are looking the best when it comes to 2010 retro 6.

Gentry wants to shut everyone up by given us an altered version a shoe we really wanted, while leaving the window open for a future release of the REALversion.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Unless they put "Nike Air" on the back of the III's - VI's, I will not even think about buying any of them.

grin.gif
You know if these hit a nike outlet (no B-Grade) for 80 u know u wudcop

Back
Top Bottom