OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Man, they look really sweet, actually they look like nubuck while the original and 2000 retros were done in durabuck!
Just hope the paintjob is as durable like the lows and not like the 2000 retros which cracked and chipped at the midsole!
The red is a bit darker than the infa-red but looks very good IMO.
If they would have done it with NIKE AIR instead of the JUMPMAN AIR they would be 100% perfect for me.

I love the VI's and wish there was that original infrared, but oh well, gotta settle for these cuz you know they will be ICEY!!! Def cop for me. Hoping Ican get my hands on at least one pair to rock.

purchase these and in 7 days they will magically turn into
ashy_larry-712011.JPG

are the nubuck 12's the same as the flu game 12's material and these 6's?
i just got nubuck 12's and worried about this same problem.
thanks.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

ashy_larry-712011.JPG
I hate nicknames for a shoe....but The "Ashy Larry" VI is way too perfect for this one.
laugh.gif

rayray3thousand wrote:
ashy_larry-712011.JPG

Yeah, for those people that are too cheap to buy a $4.99 suede & nubuck cleaner.
eyes.gif

And that comparison to black cat 3's is contradictory.
You could wear black cats 2 week straight, give em a good clean
and they would look good as new.

All of you people worried about them getting ashy, just go to your local auto parts store or walmart and get yourself a CAR DETAIL BRUSH.

They are a nubuck/suede sneaker-lover's best friend. All my black suede or nubuck jordans still look brand new unless you check the bottom soles, allthanks to that brush.

Originally Posted by THE FAME

rayray3thousand wrote:
ashy_larry-712011.JPG

Yeah, for those people that are too cheap to buy a $4.99 suede & nubuck cleaner.
eyes.gif

And that comparison to black cat 3's is contradictory.
You could wear black cats 2 week straight, give em a good clean
and they would look good as new.

yeah cuz black cat 3's are DURABUCK and not da same material as da VI's

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

this is like you seen a set of twins,one became a bussiness man,the other became a bum,then you compare the two side by side,which one would you take.

Neither, I don't swing that way.

But in all seriousness you have a point. The quality on recent retro releases is nightmarish compared to the old and generally in comparison even to Nikereleases. The only way for this to stop is to just stop buying. Personally, I blame lame teenagers...

No "Ashy Larry" cheapo VI for me.... I'll try and scour cyberspace for the DB 6 or wait for the white/blacc w/ speccled midsole next year.... oreven grab the Rainbow 6 from 2008.... they really porked the preacher on these nowhere near infared and pathetically sub-par design materials ?

What will they think of next ? ? ? ?

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

ashy_larry-712011.JPG
I hate nicknames for a shoe....but The "Ashy Larry" VI is way too perfect for this one.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
But either way this is a must cop for me I just love this kicks,,,,,,, If I pass, I now I will regret on the future .......same as some of u guys if upass......

northsideboss82 wrote:
^wrong,i had suede cleaner,it doesnt matter what you clean it with,after certain point in time the black cat 3,s, gets a dusty cloudy look to them,tell ya what,show a pair of black cat 3,s, after multiple wears like after 6-8months so we can see what im talking,and trust and believe the flugame will do the same cause i seen them and they have that sandy paper suede material like the black cats,and these look worser than the flu games and black cats cause these 6,s,allready look ashy from the jump when you buy them,if you like ashy,dusty shoes,then thats cool,but dont lie to others like these are better than the material they put on these the first time around,personally i dont like ashy lookin shoes cause it throwes the whole look of an outfit off,these and the flu games are good for beaters like the black cats and black on black 4,s,thats about it.
frown.gif

Well my IV's from the CDP package is still looking good.
So I wouldn't pass these just because of the material.
Shoes will be shoes, either way something will go wrong with them.
Whether its yellowing, suede fading, or heavy creases.

I want to get some closure on this issue...

So, this is the 2010 version of the blk/red 6 right?
I mean - no rumors of a better quality version later this year???
no "infrared" version later (ie blk/red 1 strap vs blk/red bundle pack 1
released later)???

i gotta know before i pre-pay

thank you in advance

Originally Posted by green rhino123

I want to get some closure on this issue...

So, this is the 2010 version of the blk/red 6 right?
I mean - no rumors of a better quality version later this year???
no "infrared" version later (ie blk/red 1 strap vs blk/red bundle pack 1
released later)???

i gotta know before i pre-pay

thank you in advance

2010 version is Suede, not Durabuck like the 2000 Retros. No better quality, this is what you are getting.

No one has heard of anything coming up soon as to an Infrared Release later.

It will take a Christmas miracle for JB to change these to Durabuck instead.

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

If I can't cop on a discount I'm passing

same here, but then again this goes for every sneaker as far as i'm concerned. too old to still be buying sneaks anyway.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

If I can't cop on a discount I'm passing
same here, but then again this goes for every sneaker as far as i'm concerned. too old to still be buying sneaks anyway.
nerd.gif
u aint old yo! iremember when i was ur age, i was copping everything under the sun!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom