OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Just pulled the trigger on some True Blue III's, so I am no longer off the fence on these. Complete pass, can't deal with what will eventuallybecome ashy suede. I can deal with the Varsity Read, not the material.

Good Luck to those, some of you are shook after the SJ release
laugh.gif

I will definitely scoop up the White/Varsity Red VI.

PYS is shipping these 1/12 even though they dont come out until 1/23 that aint a bad deal for somebody like me who dont even care about jordans like thatanymore an lost connects/doesnt want to wake up early/camp out

VIs run a half size big right? or true to size?

Originally Posted by debs 168

any word on when sneakerpreorder will receive and ship?

I will be shipping out all orders on Friday/Saturday. Check your paypal on Sunday for tracking info.

By the way... I'm all sold out of these as of today.

Foamposites are running low too.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

PYS is shipping these 1/12 even though they dont come out until 1/23 that aint a bad deal for somebody like me who dont even care about jordans like that anymore an lost connects/doesnt want to wake up early/camp out

VIs run a half size big right? or true to size?

exactly why i copped there i dont want to deal with waking up early to cop just to be turned away empty handed like that sj's release i had to cop mysj's way above retail cuz they was sold out in my area nyc cats learn from the sj's release cop online early so you wont be deaded on release lol

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I will be shipping out all orders on Friday/Saturday. Check your paypal on Sunday for tracking info.

is sneakerpreorder.com legit they selling sneakers that dont come out for another 8 months lol

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

is sneakerpreorder.com legit they selling sneakers that dont come out for another 8 months lol

from what i read and understand is its just reserving a pair. you wont get the shoes until a week or so before or after release date. Not sure if they takemoney out now or when shipped cause im interested in the site as well..

copped from PYS as well. I figure pay the extra now to guarantee a pair. They had my size, hopefully they didn't over sell.

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

from what i read and understand is its just reserving a pair. you wont get the shoes until a week or so before or after release date. Not sure if they take money out now or when shipped cause im interested in the site as well..

The site has a lot of potential to be a very good site that's if they actually ship the shoes and the shoes are authentic but im skeptical because itsdangerous taking customers money so early when you have no shoes that's what messed up osneaker.com

on pickyourshoes.com, if they start selling out of sizes, does it automaticaly update. Im just hoping they dont oversell? I should have checked sneakerpost,they have them in all sizes and cheaper than PYS

just got home from work and gf suprised me with them lol
i gotta go back on the 23rd to pick up the receipt and box, early hookup and late xmas present.

i know its beating a dead horse but VIs and Vs look better with NIKE on the back instead of just the jumpman

these retros actually look very decent from the pics so far.

Originally Posted by NikeAirKid

just got home from work and gf suprised me with them lol
i gotta go back on the 23 to pick up the receipt and box, early hookup and late xmas present.
pimp.gif
They look real nice...can't wait til mine come in fromSneakerHead.

Back
Top Bottom