OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

those with order strting with G ya should really be carefull ... got cancellation on the space jam release ... i know ima hit da store later on... just in case
wink.gif

I dont know, this eastbay IS NOT jammed up at all
wondering if these are going to be an easy cop, I can still
add a pair and go through the process and its 908!

surprised eastbay didn't have problems with this one considering the almost 300 pgs of hype on here. didn't see a g in my order confirmation number so I should be good. good luck to everyone copping. just took some nyquil, i'm out.

i wanna place an order on finishline, just incase my eastbay order doesn't go through.

but at the same time, i don't want both going through. don't need 2 pairs of these smh.

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

eastbay dishing out G orders from the gate.......wow....not sure how this is going to work out
G order from Eastbay, then a quick order from FNL
now we play the waiting game...

Ain't that the truth...

Placed two different orders with them and got the damn "G" on both right off the bat...

Placed an order thru finishline instead....

10 min in and every site still has these in ALL sizes... Im going to bed. These arent limited at all. People who fell asleep will be able to cop tomorrow

I ordered from champs and got the same message and a number beginning with a G. It seemed real smooth, Im thinkin that the G might not mean its cancelled simply cuz everyone is gettin it. I dont want to go buy a pair now though, in case this order does go through

i was gonna buy from eastbay but im just going to go out tomorrow morning and grab a pair of two, already have a pair.

I wouldnt worry too much about orders with a G. Eastbay is going to try to do anything they can to avoid giving out those gift cards again.

Copped from Eastbay over phone with rep, got order# w/o a G. Also used code IPEBJA22 for free shipping....$149.99 total

Placed my order on NDC at 12:03est, Went back to read the description on these and heres what it says

"Get 'em because they're hot. The Air Jordan 6 Retro Men's Shoe takes it back to the groundbreaking design that was on MJ's feet when he took his first title."

Apparently brand jordan is aware of how much HYPE has control over the market nowadays judging from that sj release. Sneaker descriptions are aimed alot more in the "buy these now" instead of actually giving a detailed description on the shoe.....But hey who cares, after all they are jordans right???? lol

Back
Top Bottom