OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

HoH NY did a midnight but, not for the 6's. They were for the kobes V's . Although u can get the 6's too. Got the kobes for now.

HoH NY did a midnight but, not for the 6's. They were for the kobes V's . Although u can get the 6's too. Got the kobes for now.

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by b7stang

Originally Posted by jretro23

i just got a confirmation email from eastbay, and my order number changed, no G anymore
pimp.gif

check your email fellas.

Wow that's crazy, what time did you place your order and also how many pairs?  I'm in Central time zone, so for me it was 11pm when they were available online.
like a couple minutes after they put them up. pacific time here, i say just be patient. you should be getting an email soon

Hmmm, thanks.  I started placing my Footlocker order the second they were available.  When I got the G code, I immediately tried at Eastbay.....so just minutes after they were available online.  I don't have much hope.  I had both a Footlocker and Eastbay gift card I was wanting to use too.

At FL over her in Oz they have a kids version dropped as well. Nubuck, red bubble, damn sweet looking. But i'm holding off for the later releases for my girl. Next month's gonna be so sweet....

Does anyone know if I have a good chance of cancelling my order from NDC 2mrw?
Cause ima head to my local mall n see if they have them in stock, if not then I won't be cancelling.

i just got mine w nikecard some extra paypal cash. i basically copped these for $20.

good luck to everyone going to the streets for this.

don't be stupid. be careful. and stick up kids...watch out for them taxin'

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Originally Posted by eskobar23

If anyone can hook me up with a swoosh account i'm willing to pay $$ for it..leave me a msg in my inbox with the price and i'll paypal the money.

I got a G on my eastbay order at 12 03 and placed another order at 12 30 and received a confirmation. I suggest trying to place another order eastbay if first one gave u a "G"
nice first post. funny how I have yet 2 use my swooshie
tongue.gif
Every one of your post is talkin about how you have a swoosh account.  Nobody cares.  Shut up.

If you would have read my post, you would have PM'd me with help or something, since you supposedly know me since I got some HoH's shoes that you used 2 have
smh.gif

i cant decide if i should just get up early and got to the mall, or if i should just cop from footlocker or ndc. do you guys think ther is gonna be a bunch of cats lurking at the mall?
do you think the online options are close to 100% sure to make my order?

Eastbay - 1st order G, 2nd order no G

2nd order - confirmation email half hour later...hoping im good!

Got a G order from eastbay- didn't charge my account and no email. Also ordered from NDC and hey charged my account and I got a confirmation email. I guess I'm good. Really only wanted one but I will be straight with two.

UGHHHH no e-mail yet.. forget this! going to bed and i"ll wake up a littl early and try and get em

I GOT THIS EMAIL, SO DOES IT MEAN I HAVE THE SHOES???

Dear ------:

Thank you for ordering from Eastbay.com
* Order Number: 3------7
* Customer Number: 3-----5
* Your order will ship within approximately 24 hours upon credit card
company approval for in-stock items. Backordered items will ship once
received into stock. Your credit card will not be billed for backordered
items until the product has been shipped to you.
* You may check the status of your order on our website by clicking on the
"order status" link at the top of the page and entering your order number
and customer number. If you are a registered user, you may sign into your
account and view your "order history" to check the status and details of
recent orders placed.
* Shipping and handling charges include a $5 per order handling fee and any
applicable shipping charges.

Your order detail:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Order# 3------7 Received on: 01/22/2010 23:00:25

Shipping to:

------ ------
----- ------ ---

------
CA, 90---
310-------

Qty Price Product No. Description
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 149.99 84664061 Jordan Retro 6 - Men's(11.5 | Black/Varsity Red)

Subtotal: $149.99
Tax: $0.00
Shipping &
Handling: $7.49
Misc: $0.00
Discounts: ($0.00)
--------------------------------
Total: $157.48

yeah i know man ive been waitin on this release for soo damn long, im pretty impacient but for these i can wait for however long

Back
Top Bottom