OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

i ordered a pair of eastbay only cause i am a gold club member and will check them out...most likely gonna get sent back but what the hell...might as well check them out before i decide

Originally Posted by KMART81

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by KMART81

I GOT THIS EMAIL, SO DOES IT MEAN I HAVE THE SHOES???

Dear ------:

Thank you for ordering from Eastbay.com
* Order Number: 3------7
* Customer Number: 3-----5
* Your order will ship within approximately 24 hours upon credit card
company approval for in-stock items. Backordered items will ship once
received into stock. Your credit card will not be billed for backordered
items until the product has been shipped to you.
* You may check the status of your order on our website by clicking on the
"order status" link at the top of the page and entering your order number
and customer number. If you are a registered user, you may sign into your
account and view your "order history" to check the status and details of
recent orders placed.
* Shipping and handling charges include a $5 per order handling fee and any
applicable shipping charges.

Your order detail:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Order# 3------7 Received on: 01/22/2010 23:00:25

Shipping to:

------ ------
----- ------ ---

------
CA, 90---
310-------

Qty Price Product No. Description
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 149.99 84664061 Jordan Retro 6 - Men's(11.5 | Black/Varsity Red)

Subtotal: $149.99
Tax: $0.00
Shipping &
Handling: $7.49
Misc: $0.00
Discounts: ($0.00)
--------------------------------
Total: $157.48
They updated your order if you initially got a "G." You should be straight.

Love your Sig btw. Absolute Truth.

Yeah thats my favorite of all the Bulls team, but I got a "G" from eastbay then half an hour later I got this email so I just wanna make sure because I wanna sleep in and not have to worry about getting up and going to the local FA!!
I personally believe the best team EVER is the 1995-96 team. 72-10. I agree with you though because I don't think that would have happened if the very first team hadn't won. That's a whole other topic of discussion though. lol

Yea though, just check your account on eastbay and see if it says "unshipped - waiting on approval". Usually that's a good indicator too. Also check your bank account to see if they have withdrawn the funds. The email should do it though. Just call and talk to someone so they can "push it through" all the way.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

EVERYBODY WILL GET THEIR PAIR.

LIKE WE SAID ALL ALONG.

You guys are bugging way too hard. Don't worry, these AREN'T Space Jams by ANY means...

Well everyone doesn't have the resouces that you or I may have. Some people have no mall near them or Mom and Pop Stores so they worry because every release is not real easy to get. But after the Space Jam fiasco people aren't takin chances anymore. All people heard was "they will be everywhere" "you can go in the afternoon and still get a pair" and it didn't work out for them so I don't blame anybody for jumping on these tonight and worrying I probably would but I stay in a pretty small town with maybe 50 people that are heavy into Jordans.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

EVERYBODY WILL GET THEIR PAIR.

LIKE WE SAID ALL ALONG.

You guys are bugging way too hard. Don't worry, these AREN'T Space Jams by ANY means...
My G, I respect your OGism far more than 32 UpandComing veterans, but space jams were not even space jams. I definitely agree with you, if I had my swooshie 1 month ago, that would have been my come up.

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

so what do you guys think if im cool with paying retail. get up early to the mall or order footlocker or ndc

Nah my young G, don't fall for retail    

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by eskobar23

If anyone can hook me up with a swoosh account i'm willing to pay $$ for it..leave me a msg in my inbox with the price and i'll paypal the money.

I got a G on my eastbay order at 12 03 and placed another order at 12 30 and received a confirmation. I suggest trying to place another order eastbay if first one gave u a "G"
nice first post. funny how I have yet 2 use my swooshie
tongue.gif
Every one of your post is talkin about how you have a swoosh account.  Nobody cares.  Shut up.

If you would have read my post, you would have PM'd me with help or something, since you supposedly know me since I got some HoH's shoes that you used 2 have
smh.gif
You mean those Titanium XX3s that your tryin to sell for $7,000?
laugh.gif
Good luck bud.

Originally Posted by HAGS

Originally Posted by dano4o8

Whattt, howd you not get charged for tax!!

Probably Eastbay, champs, footlocker, or footaction. All the same and they dont charge tax. NDC does tho
You only get charged tax if there's a store location within your area i believe. Eastbay only charge tax for residents of WI i believe.

just got off the phone with lisa from footlockers 1800 num she told me that the g is a back up in the system, went ahead and order an another pair. but she said thatthere were limited numbers left in system like under 200 per size (this is in wherehouse not stores). but i am happy i got a pair. i see u mr niketalk holla at me.

indifferent.gif
Mr718 wrote:

laugh.gif
Good luck bud.

You lose all E-respect on my website for lying. Everyone who knows me knows I'd never give up my premier twins

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]& I got the confirmation e-mail too...[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I truly hope I'm all set... [/font]

Update: My "G" Order from Eastbay came through. Apparently the G means nothing more than an old sort through routine. I just got an email confirmation stating that my order will ship within 24 hours of credit card approval. I love it! Biggest release online for me yet! Sj's didn't work out but these did! I love it!

Originally Posted by HAGS

Originally Posted by tsixp

Just got off the phone with NDC for the Kobes.  I already have the VIs but I asked him about them and he said they are all gone.  Take that for what its worth.

If this is the case with eastbay to, there are going to be even more problems than with the SJ's because at least after awhile nobody could order, if they are out and everyone can still make orders because its showing a FSR.. o boy this could be a mess... I doubt it though, I think we are all getting em

I doubt it. Just ordered from NT. I think everything is everthing.

i put in two orders with eastbay bc my first order was with a "G" and when i placed the second it looked good and then the second order also had a "G" so i was like ok hopefully it goes through. Then i get one confirmation email from eastbay but the order number is completely different than the 2 "G" order numbers i got when i ordered; so now i wonder which order this confirmation was for the first or second "G" order.

anybody the same?

Got my email confirmation from Eastbay, had the G also. Ordered them right when they were available and it took me almost 2 hours to get the email.

ROLF, I ordered right at 12:00 and the only email I got was that the VI's were out, and I got that at 0100.

im just hitting up the mall in the AM. talked to the dude at footlocker yesterday, he said they weren't opening till 10 am(regular time) and that they weren't expecting a lot of people. but then again, who knows.

i got 4 reliable spots i can hit and ill check them all if i have too.
pimp.gif

the online sites were trippin' at first. tried to order from FTL with giftcard had a g, ordered through eastbay had a g, tried ftl again got another g. lol then i waited for a minute went to eastbay again and placed my order. went through. so just waiting on confirmation. used my gc from FTL to buy some shorts.

indifferent.gif
Mr718 wrote:

laugh.gif
Good luck bud.
You lose all E-respect on my website for lying. Everyone who knows me knows I'd never give up my premier twins

[h2][/h2]
[h2]from:Mr NikeTalkto:Mr718subject:Re: Re: Hello[/h2]

Mr NikeTalk

on_line.gif
234 Kudos
Sure, im looking for about $7,000

-------------------------------------
To:Mr NikeTalk.niketalk
Sent:January 12, 2010, 3:50 pm

Yo Will, I know you have a couple pairs of Titanium XX3 and those Q-Rich 8s. Are you interested in selling either/both?

-------------------------------------
To:Mr718.niketalk
Sent:January 11, 2010, 3:06 pm

what is ur aim?

Why you make me go and do that?
laugh.gif

cant believe people are sweating bullets online for these. They will be such an easy cop in the am, and Ive confirmed that my town is only getting 16 pairs. outside of this group of sneaker heads here the demand for these is not very high...

Back
Top Bottom