Official Jordan XI Thread

These held up well in my closet for 9 years. The soles just slightly yellowed. Not really noticeable unless you look really close. Never realized how paper thin the patent leather is though.

IMG_1585.jpeg

IMG_1594.jpeg

IMG_1600.jpeg

IMG_1597.jpeg

Almost 9 years later… finally got a pair. A little TLC and here we are 🥶
Polish next 💪🏾
Pantones always have a special place in my collection. I have these and haven't worn them yet since I got them. I did consider wearing them last summer but went with my 36 during vacation. As far as pantones, I am always in the hunt for those J9 FTLOTG with my shoe size. Too bad I couldn't come across them.

These held up well in my closet for 9 years. The soles just slightly yellowed. Not really noticeable unless you look really close. Never realized how paper thin the patent leather is though.
These look amazing - I see them on eBay every now and again, but I'm too nervous about sole separation. obviously there are a lot of variables with how well they were stored, but do you think these are still wearable?

The Columbia XI slated for December 2024 is going to cost $230, according to what the Sneaker Bar Detroit website elaborated:

Air Jordan 11 “Columbia”
Release Date: December 2024
Price: $230

not sure if these are legit coming out, but I would consider these. hope the PL is not like the garbage that came out recently.

Attachments

• airwolf.jpg
    airwolf.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 437
Back
Top Bottom