***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
This grey pair might warrant a double up. Hopefully these sit similar to the grey 14s,, but I'm legit lost for words. Need need need

Seems like even the limited wings and psny arent selling for what i thought they'd be selling for 2nd market
Both are more than double retail tho. How high did you think they would be?
I've seen the psny go for retail and no more than $500 which is less than double they're $300 retail price, now wings I've seen for as low as $500 and I expected to see them no lower than $1000 at least, for me $500 is easy to swallow when theirs only what 12000+ prs or so

Seems like even the limited wings and psny arent selling for what i thought they'd be selling for 2nd market

I've seen the psny go for retail and no more than $500 which is less than double they're $300 retail price, now wings I've seen for as low as $500 and I expected to see them no lower than $1000 at least, for me $500 is easy to swallow when theirs only what 12000+ prs or so
I haven't seen psny under 550

I'm just going off goat and flight club prices haven't seen any of them sold personally, but both listed on both at little over double retail minimum 8.5-9(my size range). Prices will really only go up tho, both shoes are still fairly new. But do you, I can't comment on what you feel is a justified price. I can say prices high enough for some sneakers as is tho.

Wings in my size still hoovering around that grand mark on goat. So I guess I'll sit on mine for a year or 2. Maybe longer and keep them DS.

Last edited:

what size do you wear? there are deals out there you just have to be patient and willing to approach sellers, the worst they can say is no

I'm just going off goat and flight club prices haven't seen any of them sold personally, but both listed on both at little over double retail minimum 8.5-9(my size range). Prices will really only go up tho, both shoes are still fairly new. But do you, I can't comment on what you feel is a justified price. I can say prices high enough for some sneakers as is tho.
I don't and won't ever use FC as a price measure for shoes, their prices are ridiculous, I wear a size 11 so I can't speak for sizes I don't look for but I've seen psny for retail last month, and I should've grabbed them but I think my mind was else wear on other stuff
frown.gif

what size do you wear? there are deals out there you just have to be patient and willing to approach sellers, the worst they can say is no

I don't and won't ever use FC as a price measure for shoes, their prices are ridiculous, I wear a size 11 so I can't speak for sizes I don't look for but I've seen psny for retail last month, and I should've grabbed them but I think my mind was else wear on other stuff :frown:
find me an 8 my, g

They are all over eBay. Wait for an auction or email the sellers and offer PayPal. Quite a few have sold under 400
When I want a deal on a hype shoe I just email a bunch of people who is selling what I'm willing to pay. Someone always bites.

Last edited:
Just have to know your kicks. Where else are you going to buy them resell where you are sure they are legit ? Unless you buy straight from the retailer you always have to know your kicks.
Always ask for the receipt to be sent with your shoes and make sure they take plenty of pictures. I never pay asking price for anything. Always bargain them Down. 1/6 people are going to be looking to move their kicks if they haven't sold in over 30 days. Nobody buys shoes to resell and keeps the price the same for months. Just send an email. If your not rich never just hit the buy it now button. If they are like me I am always looking to sell cheaper off eBay to avoid eBay fees. The buyer and the seller both save money.
If you find Psny for 500 that's over 60 in fees. You can offer 460
But are they legit ?
They are all over eBay. Wait for an auction or email the sellers and offer PayPal. Quite a few have sold under 400
When I want a deal on a hype shoe I just email a bunch of people who is selling what I'm willing to pay. Someone alwa

Last edited:
i'm surprised by the lack of knowledge on the hustle, plus there are like videos all over the net that go over the real vs fake diff. if you buy a fake then you didn't do your research, I always ask for in hand pics, time/date stamped proving that their selling me the shoe that they say it is, nothing is fool proof but you can do a lot to raise your success rate to getting a good deal on real stuff

View media item 2064739View media item 2064737salt lake city flight 23 just dropped the gym red mike bibby 12,just secured mine ...time to ring these out,I wore these 2 months ago and kids thought I was wearing customs.i don't wear new releases until a year or two later,sometimes 10 years later lol

Last edited:
Had both the Grey and gym red 12s in hand today and I wanted to curse my homie out for showing me them cause now I neeeeed both lol

i'm surprised by the lack of knowledge on the hustle, plus there are like videos all over the net that go over the real vs fake diff. if you buy a fake then you didn't do your research, I always ask for in hand pics, time/date stamped proving that their selling me the shoe that they say it is, nothing is fool proof but you can do a lot to raise your success rate to getting a good deal on real stuff
bait and switch

Back
Top Bottom