***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
ordered saturday fron NDC and still havent gotten shippin confirm and havent gotten charged....theres no way they getting cancelled right? aint these sitting?

That happened with my KOBE XI Barcelona's and eventually it came. You might want to check your SNKRS app and see if they are under your collection.

Last edited:

ordered saturday fron NDC and still havent gotten shippin confirm and havent gotten charged....theres no way they getting cancelled right? aint these sitting?
That happened with my KOBE XI Barcelona's and eventually it came. You might want to check your SNKRS app and see if they are under your collection.
just checked. theyre not in my collections. i noticed there are other kicks that i def bought that are also not in collections. maybe its cause i bought these when they hit NDC that afternoon? was surprised they were on NDC already by 1pm, but i copped cuz i had a discount code.

and is it me....or did they take out the orders section? excuse me if this isnt new, but havent used SNKRS app to cop in a few releases. just like the SNKRS desktop/browser better.

Last edited:
just checked. theyre not in my collections. i noticed there are other kicks that i def bought that are also not in collections. maybe its cause i bought these when they hit NDC that afternoon? was surprised they were on NDC already by 1pm, but i copped cuz i had a discount code.

and is it me....or did they take out the orders section? excuse me if this isnt new, but havent used SNKRS app to cop in a few releases. just like the SNKRS desktop/browser better.

That's weird. Yeah, they took out the orders section. I don't know why. I guess the only way you would know is if you talked with customer service and see if they have your order. My last order did lag though. I almost called about it.

That's weird. Yeah, they took out the orders section. I don't know why. I guess the only way you would know is if you talked with customer service and see if they have your order. My last order did lag though. I almost called about it.
ive gotten charged late before so thats not new. but ordering on a sat, 90% of the time im getting ready to have my kicks delivered by tomorrow thurs already. yet im sitting here with not even a ship confirm.

i chatted in and the lady said theyre not shipped yet as of 5 mins ago but that i would get my kicks on or before friday....dont know how much weight i should put into that because theyd have to do 1 day shipping or something... just very strange.

ive gotten charged late before so thats not new. but ordering on a sat, 90% of the time im getting ready to have my kicks delivered by tomorrow thurs already. yet im sitting here with not even a ship confirm.

i chatted in and the lady said theyre not shipped yet as of 5 mins ago but that i would get my kicks on or before friday....dont know how much weight i should put into that because theyd have to do 1 day shipping or something... just very strange.

Things have been strange with them lately. I didn't get tracking updates with my Banned 1s either. Their system is off. At least you know you're order went through and they are coming.

Things have been strange with them lately. I didn't get tracking updates with my Banned 1s either. Their system is off. At least you know you're order went through and they are coming.
yea man i aint really sweating it as long as i know my kicks r comming. thanks for the help.

12s usually run big for me too. i usually gotta go .5 down. but people saying these fit snug. r u saying that these still run big like usual? cuz i went .5 down like usualy and it would suck if these dont run big.

all my 12 i go down a half size

If these would have dropped during a slower part of the year I prob would have picked em up. I like 12s and got all the others (besides wings & GS) and keep contemplating these, but still after another b/r 1. There were a lot of younger ppl looking at these while I was at the mall this wknd.. they seemed to sell pretty well locally.

I can't size down on 12s or they cramp my pinky toe. I grabbed flu game .5 down and my feet feel blistered by the end of the day. :\

Last edited:
If these would have dropped during a slower part of the year I prob would have picked em up. I like 12s and got all the others (besides wings & GS) and keep contemplating these, but still after another b/r 1. There were a lot of younger ppl looking at these while I was at the mall this wknd.. they seemed to sell pretty well locally.

I can't size down on 12s or they cramp my pinky toe. I grabbed flu game .5 down and my feet feel blistered by the end of the day. :\
I go tts everything. those flus def are more narrow in the toe or somethin cuz my fb's fit nice but a lil big. had went to the zoo wit the flus and my pinky toes were a lil sore

Last edited:
Would you guys rather have those Black/white Neoprenes or the Black/Red 12's? Nike sent me black and red ones instead of the neoprenes lol. Torn whether to send those back or not

Last edited:
Would you guys rather have those Black/white Neoprenes or the Black/Red 12's? Nike sent me black and red ones instead of the neoprenes lol. Torn whether to send those back or not

tumblr_nr7gr1T6Gh1rdqxeeo1_400.gif

Last edited:
if you don't have the flu games, keep the flu games, if you do have the flu games, keep these 2nd pair of flu games
roll.gif

and with the help of the GOAT app I've caught up, PSNY cost me $460
mean.gif

oh and I just got charged and received shipping info on my neopremes, but I was worried as well, never ordered and it took this long, they gotta get back on that ship out on Monday deal

if you don't have the flu games, keep the flu games, if you do have the flu games, keep these 2nd pair of flu games :rofl:

and with the help of the GOAT app I've caught up, PSNY cost me $460 :smh:

oh and I just got charged and received shipping info on my neopremes, but I was worried as well, never ordered and it took this long, they gotta get back on that ship out on Monday deal
that's a nice price. remember they retailed 300 anyway

if you don't have the flu games, keep the flu games, if you do have the flu games, keep these 2nd pair of flu games
roll.gif

and with the help of the GOAT app I've caught up, PSNY cost me $460
mean.gif

laugh.gif

I had black//red 12's before and sold them.  Those neopremes look so clean and stealthy though lol.  Guess I'll let it marinate for a few days and see how I feel about those Flu Games then. 

People hate + cw's (so do I for the most part) but one of my favorite shoes is the wolf grey 3's. A lot of people hate on them but grey and black are my favorite colors together and the 3 is my favorite silhouette.

Shouldn't even be a thought, but buy what you like. Who cares what others think. Kudos to you (and Repped) for not being a hype beast though. Some people cawp the flu's just to be "cool".

This is real life.

Keep the shoes that you like more.

Back
Top Bottom