***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
air-jordan-12-sugar-ray-allen-boston-celtics-3.jpg

Just like the Alternates that came out in July, I could see these releasing alongside these

j421.jpg

mike-bibby-12.jpg

ray 13s>8s>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>12s
go sell that in the 13 thread, 13s aren't even that hot, the only reason people say that is because the public got to buy the Ray Altitudes but  the Sugar Ray 12s beat those 13s(and any other 13) by miles and 8s aren't even allowed in the race
sick.gif

go sell that in the 13 thread, 13s aren't even that hot, the only reason people say that is because the public got to buy the Ray Altitudes but  the Sugar Ray 12s beat those 13s(and any other 13) by miles and 8s aren't even allowed in the race :x
wildin

and weren't the altitudes actually Garry Payton Celtics PE? or was that after

go sell that in the 13 thread, 13s aren't even that hot, the only reason people say that is because the public got to buy the Ray Altitudes but  the Sugar Ray 12s beat those 13s(and any other 13) by miles and 8s aren't even allowed in the race :x
wildin

I could be mistaken on which ray pe released but im pretty sure it was a 13, either way 12>13 :lol: i still have my 97 bred 13s and the 2013 retro (horrible retro at that no 3m)

wildin

I could be mistaken on which ray pe released but im pretty sure it was a 13, either way 12>13 :lol: i still have my 97 bred 13s and the 2013 retro (horrible retro at that no 3m)
I just can't remember if he copied allen with his own PE.

i'm just trying to figure out when the right time to go after ovo's on the 2nd market, and nike had the nerve to send me an email saying sorry for the trouble here's a reservation for rsbb1s, really, *****
mean.gif
 and miss me with that bs

i'm just trying to figure out when the right time to go after ovo's on the 2nd market, and nike had the nerve to send me an email saying sorry for the trouble here's a reservation for rsbb1s, really, ***** :smh:  and miss me with that bs
I've only ever got the gold 5s reserved. Nike hates me, I lose every draw

So what's the latest on the Red or Flint Grey debacle? Which one are we getting?

Flints we are getting for certain. Cherrys are unconfirmed for the Winter 2016 release. May be coming next year.

I hope cherries happen in 2019, personally I couldn't care less since I have a pristine pair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom