***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
:nerd:
11a29e39.jpg
GJg9Y.gif

Looks anthracite but they might just be fakes seein as how that's exactly the way the bordeaux 12s will be pattern wise. Fakers tend to create new colorways for hyped **** soooo
I knew this was a fake (lacing and... overall looks) but if that colorway is kind of in cook by Jordan, it is an easy pass for me... grey with hit of gold.... that suck to me!

I personaly like the master and (maybe i'm the only one) the leather they use, it's soft and gonna have nice creases!

I personaly like the master and (maybe i'm the only one) the leather they use, it's soft and gonna have nice creases!
I think they should had made the men's like the GS or not have that brushed leather period. That's honestly what kills them for me is that sude/mid leather whatever it's called

I'm sure the grey and Bordeaux will be dubbed "poor mans psny" since they're similar CWs. I guess they are in a sense.. although, more people would prob buy the psny if they had a chance to get em at retail. Not too crazy about the light colored outsoles, why not just use the same color as the upper? They'll already have the cheap pleather mudguard to set em apart anyway. JB/Nike has lost their edge on building hype, they should release the kicks folks actually want.

I'm sure the grey and Bordeaux will be dubbed "poor mans psny" since they're similar CWs. I guess they are in a sense.. although, more people would prob buy the psny if they had a chance to get em at retail. Not too crazy about the light colored outsoles, why not just use the same color as the upper? They'll already have the cheap pleather mudguard to set em apart anyway. JB/Nike has lost their edge on building hype, they should release the kicks folks actually want.

I agree. The white sole throws me off a little but im in for the bords

Back
Top Bottom