***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
One of the best releases this year imo!! Quality amazing in person!!! Photos dnt pic up the sail color like in person.... i like these better than the psny pair bc of the sail part of the shoe!!

Is there really still a full size run available on snkrs, or is that just an illusion? Planning on waiting on waiting at least another week before I cop these.

Is there really still a full size run available on snkrs, or is that just an illusion? Planning on waiting on waiting at least another week before I cop these.
tumblr_mdotnbz_BWO1rk5wnbo5_250.gif

a lot of other spots too :smokin

No lines around me so I was able to use my boy 30% discount . Dope colorway in my opinion and a good substitute for when I don't want to wear my psny 12s.

Struck out and I'm super pissed because they said they would have my size and didn't... and we're 30 mins late opening. Same thing happened to this girl wanting a size 3. This is why I shop online.

Copped my pair this morning at local Finish Line. Used my $20 Winners Circle Reward and was able to get them under retail. Really like the color and materials used on this shoe. Definitely looks better in person than the pics shown online. One of my favorite releases this year so far from JB. Now this is a great new color way and looks really good on the 12.

I can see dudes trying to exchange these easily cuz they be ***** it up. Gonna need to do detail check when I get my pair to avoid gettin' a **** up pair. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom