***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
doernbecher 2017.jpg

More DB pics
Screenshot_20171027-210602.jpg
Screenshot_20171027-210621.jpg

CARISSA NAVARRO
AIR JORDAN XII

Carissa’s Air Jordan XII is perfect for dancing and also a showcase for her favorite things. You’ll find her stuffed dog Max on the outsole, a picture of her family inside, and a slice of pizza on the laces. “I put pizza on my shoe because pizza is delicious!” she smiles. Of all the things that Carissa loves most, her twin sister Savannah tops the list, and her name appears on the heel tab of the left shoe. Carissa was born without kidneys, but Savannah helped her stay alive in the womb until she could begin dialysis. “She’s the best sister ever,” said Carissa of her twin.

More DB pics

CARISSA NAVARRO
AIR JORDAN XII

Carissa’s Air Jordan XII is perfect for dancing and also a showcase for her favorite things. You’ll find her stuffed dog Max on the outsole, a picture of her family inside, and a slice of pizza on the laces. “I put pizza on my shoe because pizza is delicious!” she smiles. Of all the things that Carissa loves most, her twin sister Savannah tops the list, and her name appears on the heel tab of the left shoe. Carissa was born without kidneys, but Savannah helped her stay alive in the womb until she could begin dialysis. “She’s the best sister ever,” said Carissa of her twin.

I want these just for that story...brings a tear to my eyes

Looks like this version is not for sale, remember last year, there was 2 version of the 7
Correct, the blue one is the Alternate. I'm hearing two different things: 1) it was auctioned off or 2) it was given to the girl's sister.

So the pink one will be the retail one.

12 bleed 1.png

12 bleed.png

Got my jordan 12 bordeaux in from NDC, and people were right, they bleeding in the wrapping paper. You can see the lighter areas where the dye bleed off the shoe onto the paper, and a little bit of dye got on the midsole. Turns out I can't even wear them anyways. Had no idea 12s had that weird curve in the heel. I got super flat feet and that curve kills my feet. Are 12s the only retro jordan with that curve in the heel?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom