***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
I think I regret buying the tan 12s... I just missed an auction for my size on ebay for $120. I only wore em once to go see Avengers IF and there's just something about them that seems off, not just the extra high gold jumpman tab in the middle of the shoe... but the over all feel and comfort of it compared to my other 12s. They just feel really stiff. I still love the colorway, I just don't feel like they were worth $200.

I think I regret buying the tan 12s... I just missed an auction for my size on ebay for $120. I only wore em once to go see Avengers IF and there's just something about them that seems off, not just the extra high gold jumpman tab in the middle of the shoe... but the over all feel and comfort of it compared to my other 12s. They just feel really stiff. I still love the colorway, I just don't feel like they were worth $200.

Well, Js in general aren't worth $190. I paid full retail from Nike, and I loved my pair. I didn't think it was quite worth the money, but I was pleased. Afterwards, I caught Hibbett's sale for $152. I compared their pair, and the difference in suede quality was big. While my Nike pair was great in some areas, overall, the Hibbett pair had much more luxurious panels. When you go back and forth through the suede there is more substance there. I was shocked, and promptly sent my Nike pair back. This quality for $150 was a steal.

I'm keeping an eye out for another deal, if I can find some for less then I am def returning my pair to Nike, I honestly want to return them regardless because I'm so pissed about how Nike (mis)handled the Cap and Gown 11s I ordered for my friend. Should have stuck to my $150 or less rule.

Dark Greys just touched down.
What a beautiful shoe!
Michigans, All-red Cp3s and it's a wrap for me. On 12s that is.

it seems that the air jordan 12 michigan won't be limited at all
they shown at footlocker , footaction , eastbay release calendar
and the retail price is 200$ and not 225$
and still no photos , this is very weird....
becuase the release date is june 23

it seems that the air jordan 12 michigan won't be limited at all
they shown at footlocker , footaction , eastbay release calendar
and the retail price is 200$ and not 225$
and still no photos , this is very weird....
becuase the release date is june 23
Not a surprise if it's not the psny model !

Michigan 12's could still be limited with being on those sites, college team 31 lows were online but A lot places like where I live didn't get them

Screenshot_20180605-201122_Instagram.jpg

Shown up on IG

Back
Top Bottom