***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Y’all make me laugh. Only Michigan fans and sneaker heads are wanting this shoe.......

This thread is here for a reason as far as one of the popular Jordan models. Michigan fans branch out to idk Tom Brady or Woodson fans just an example

Via sc
Air Jordan 12 Chris Paul "Class of 2003"
Release Date:
08/11/18
Color: Olive Canvas/Sail/Black/Metallic Gold
CFD7A807-9B6D-4E7C-8407-AEA9D2DD5D9F.jpeg

Last edited:
Not a michigan fan but i love their jordan pe’s, if any others dropped i would probably cop. To each their own i guess.

Air Jordan 12 Chris Paul "Class of 2003"

Nice fall color, but I'm not sure if I would wear them enough to justify buying.

Wait are there suede or nubuck? Y’all got me confused.

michigan -> Last year, the Air Jordan XII returned as a Michigan Player Edition. Dressed in navy, yellow and luxurious suede all over, it had the attention of the sneaker-savvy as soon as the first photo leaked. Now the 2017 Michigan football commit is set to hit the shelves for the first time. It keeps the same colors and materials as last year's PE, and remembers where it came from with an "M" on the right tongue.
air-jordan-12-michigan-release-date.jpg

looks like nubuck but they said suede

chris paul -> CHRIS PAUL AIR JORDAN XII CLASS OF 2003: The Class of 2003 Air Jordan XII honors Chris Paul’s alma mater, West Forsyth High School. Matching his school colors, the Olive Canvas, Sail, Black and Metallic Gold shoe replaces the standard AJXII leather for nylon and suede details and features “Class Of 2003” on the left insole and the CP3 logo on the right insole.

international -> AIR JORDAN XII INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT: In 1996, MJ took his game to Tokyo, Japan, to host a basketball clinic and participate in a friendly showcase with other NBA superstars. He was spotted in his current signature shoe at the time, the Air Jordan XII, which takes design inspiration from a vintage fashion shoe from the 1920s that utilized a radiant quilted pattern. This College Navy, University Red and Sail colorway pays homage to that experience and adds additional details including an embossed kimono print and “Air Jordan” in Japanese characters.

Still Legends though. Put it to you this way...I would rather be part of the Fab Five than be apart of that Duke team that beat them.

This is similar to the Robert Horry or Charles Barkley argument people have.

I don't think there's a right or wrong answer. Both have their pluses.

michigan -> Last year, the Air Jordan XII returned as a Michigan Player Edition. Dressed in navy, yellow and luxurious suede all over, it had the attention of the sneaker-savvy as soon as the first photo leaked. Now the 2017 Michigan football commit is set to hit the shelves for the first time. It keeps the same colors and materials as last year's PE, and remembers where it came from with an "M" on the right tongue.
air-jordan-12-michigan-release-date.jpg

looks like nubuck but they said suede

chris paul -> CHRIS PAUL AIR JORDAN XII CLASS OF 2003: The Class of 2003 Air Jordan XII honors Chris Paul’s alma mater, West Forsyth High School. Matching his school colors, the Olive Canvas, Sail, Black and Metallic Gold shoe replaces the standard AJXII leather for nylon and suede details and features “Class Of 2003” on the left insole and the CP3 logo on the right insole.

international -> AIR JORDAN XII INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT: In 1996, MJ took his game to Tokyo, Japan, to host a basketball clinic and participate in a friendly showcase with other NBA superstars. He was spotted in his current signature shoe at the time, the Air Jordan XII, which takes design inspiration from a vintage fashion shoe from the 1920s that utilized a radiant quilted pattern. This College Navy, University Red and Sail colorway pays homage to that experience and adds additional details including an embossed kimono print and “Air Jordan” in Japanese characters.

Yeah I thought it was nubuck too, thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom